Saturday, December 15, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "Where keepin' it real goes wrong."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

SDCC: The Flash Season 5 Trailer!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:27 pm

BARRY'S GOT A FLASH RING!!!!!!!

Look, I kind of dropped out of watching this show when they stopped doing Rogues centric episodes with Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) so um.. yeah. I have no idea what's going on. I just see Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) with a Flash ring. That's neat. Here's the trailer:

The Flash returns October 9th.

Written or Contributed by Zechs

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

StrongStyleFiction

cheese

Postby StrongStyleFiction » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:44 pm

Did they just take two trailers and glue them together? Flash's trailer was pretty damn weak.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:47 pm

Okay, the ring is cool.

But XS seems... I dunno.

Not feeling it yet.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:16 pm

Think positively. This could totally end with Iris being pulled into the time vortex that returns XS back to her own time and strands Iris in the future. :smt026

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:19 pm

Flash ring?! :shock:

Well, at least we know that the series is still better than the movie. :P

StrongStyleFiction

cheese

Postby StrongStyleFiction » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:21 pm

XS is a dumb name. I hope the new Harry is that pervy one with the Southern accent and he starts dating her. That way he can walk into a scene and say: "Sorry I'm later for the meeting guys. I was in XS."

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:09 am

StrongStyleFiction just put himself square in the sights of Legion fans. :lol:

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:04 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:StrongStyleFiction just put himself square in the sights of Legion fans. :lol:

Trust me, he’ll survive. All 5 of them are lightweights.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:13 am

chap22 wrote:
Trust me, he’ll survive. All 5 of them are lightweights.

I don't know i heard shooter bites... he's ornery that one

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:52 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:StrongStyleFiction just put himself square in the sights of Legion fans. :lol:

You're not going to find a bigger Legion fan than me at the Outhouse and I have to say... Meh.

She's from the Archie Legion. And anything drawn by Moy gets a double meh meh from me.

Now if you posted an XS pic by someone else, I might start to care.

ImageImageImage

See, I'm already more interested. :D

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:10 am

Apparently this season's Wells is getting referred to as Sherloque Wells, so that at least should be fun. :-D

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:13 am

Also, Todd Helbing stated a King Shark/Gorilla Grodd team-up is in the works.

"We’re going to really try to get King Shark and Grodd [teaming up], probably in the second half."

Yes, please. :smt041

Draco x

Not a Kardashian

Postby Draco x » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:13 am

I don't know if this will happen but if they get Dr. Polaris in this season, then I am game.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:02 pm

'The Flash': Grant Gustin Teases Action Scene Ripped Right From the Comics in Season 5

“In the first episode… I don’t want to tell you too much, but in the first episode, two things happen that I’ve wanted to happen for five years." Gustin explained in our interview, which you can check out above. "One of them is a huge action sequence that is out of the comics, and I remember thinking when I read that ‘We’ll never be able to do that. Which sucks, because that’s so cool.’ And we’re doing it, yeah. We’re doing it in the first episode. And I’m really excited about it, because I know our visual effects guys are going to kill it, and what we shot was awesome."

This next thing is probably the Flash ring scene.

"And then yeah, there’s one thing that happens in the first episode as well, that will be a little teaser of the trailer today." Gustin revealed. "So it’s something that I’ve been wanting, and that I know some fans have been wanting for a long time. So we’re doing a couple cool things.”

And the bad guy in the trailer is Cicada.

David Hersch (New Earth)

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:14 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:'The Flash': Grant Gustin Teases Action Scene Ripped Right From the Comics in Season 5

“In the first episode… I don’t want to tell you too much, but in the first episode, two things happen that I’ve wanted to happen for five years." Gustin explained in our interview, which you can check out above. "One of them is a huge action sequence that is out of the comics, and I remember thinking when I read that ‘We’ll never be able to do that. Which sucks, because that’s so cool.’ And we’re doing it, yeah. We’re doing it in the first episode. And I’m really excited about it, because I know our visual effects guys are going to kill it, and what we shot was awesome."

Since we've already seen this one:

...maybe...

?

leave a comment with facebook