Advertisement

SDCC: DC The New 52 Panel

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Marius665
Society Member

Liked in: 2 posts

Re: SDCC: DC The New 52 Panel

Postby Marius665 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
Because Stromwatch's sales suck maybe?

then get a new writer and do a crossover event like they do every other fucking book.
book is still around, it just sucks now

Hating SKYWATCHER since forever! Image

Advertisement

Lord Ice
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 127 posts

Postby Lord Ice » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:52 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
Because Stromwatch's sales suck maybe?

What Pollyanna thought making Starlin the new writer was going to make sales jump?

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 825 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:39 am

kethy wrote:Join creators from across the new 52 as they reveal plans for upcoming storyline and also discuss the latest developments and more from Comic Con. After going some time it gets lots of success and makes 52 new movies they are all so amazing and interesting for their players. The new Comic Con programming by storm with well over a dozen distinctly exciting movies is introduced. They are all well lighting and more attractive scene shows as front side to attract their players. I think all 52 is amazing in this movies are also include the Bat girl, Supper man and also Iron man etc. I hope most of the peoples want to see that’s amazing and interesting movies so I wish you all the best and also suggest to all of you guys you must see this movies because they are all very informative.

Kethy, do you think everything is a movie?
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand