Sunday, September 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The trash of the multiverse has gotta end up somewhere."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Secret Avengers #22 (Ponce Protector Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:51 am

The person being shot was one of the adaptoid children imitating Cap. :smt102
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:55 am

Yeah, I caught that when I reread it. I thought it was a perspective thing at first, though.

Still... Remander's 0 for 2 for me this week.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:30 am

avengingtitan wrote:I know and I keep hoping they'll explain it somewhere.


Have you heard of movies?
User avatar

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:49 am

doombug wrote:bad art? Dude you know I like talking to you usually but wow, Gabe is one of the best artists at Marvel. Did you not like Agents of Atlas? :smt017

Never read it. Couldnt careless about Agents of Atlas. Sorry it was bad art and it had Cap Britain. Yuck.
User avatar

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:50 am

Punchy wrote:
Have you heard of movies?

No what are they? :roll:
User avatar

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:51 am

doombug wrote:The person being shot was one of the adaptoid children imitating Cap. :smt102

And a better artist might have made that more clear. It confused me too for a minute or two.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:23 am

This did not make it in the buy pile after skimming through it.

Remender should be writing his next series equivalent to Fear Agent and not this stuff.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:16 am

Svlad Cjelli wrote:This did not make it in the buy pile after skimming through it.

Remender should be writing his next series equivalent to Fear Agent and not this stuff.


Remender's Marvel stuff > Remender's Image/Dark Horse stuff.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:17 am

Punchy wrote:
Remender's Marvel stuff > Remender's Image/Dark Horse stuff.


That's crazy talk. Did you even read the entirety of Fear Agent?
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:20 am

Svlad Cjelli wrote:
That's crazy talk. Did you even read the entirety of Fear Agent?


I read most of the Image run, I didn't like it, it was unfocussed and considering Remender spent two pages at the end of the first issue talking about how he wanted to take Sci-Fi back to it's pulpy roots, it was way too complex in terms of the time-travel nonsense.

Punisher, Uncanny X-Force and Venom are all much better than Fear Agent and The End League. Working at Marvel turned Remender from being someone with great ideas into an actual writer.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:26 am

Punchy wrote:
I read most of the Image run...


Stop there. I've heard enough. :smt011

Good day to you, Sirrah.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:28 am

Svlad Cjelli wrote:
Stop there. I've heard enough. :smt011

Good day to you, Sirrah.


Hey, at least I read some, rather than just skimming it like you did with this issue!
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:29 am

Punchy wrote:
Hey, at least I read some, rather than just skimming it like you did with this issue!


Skimming a new book is the way I discovered Fear Agent--it made the cut, this didn't.
User avatar

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:38 am

Punchy wrote:
I read most of the Image run, I didn't like it, it was unfocussed and considering Remender spent two pages at the end of the first issue talking about how he wanted to take Sci-Fi back to it's pulpy roots, it was way too complex in terms of the time-travel nonsense.

Punisher, Uncanny X-Force and Venom are all much better than Fear Agent and The End League. Working at Marvel turned Remender from being someone with great ideas into an actual writer.
you've said a lot of dumb Shit over the years but this if by far the dumbest. Fear Agent was epic his marvel stuff is crap in comparison.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:43 am

Time travel is part of sci fi's "pulpy roots", for fuck's sake. :lol:

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 30 guests

cron