Advertisement

DC Shocker: Andy Diggle, Tony Daniel New Action Comics Team

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 293 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Re: DC Shocker: Andy Diggle, Tony Daniel New Action Comics T

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 am

fieldy snuts wrote:you go well out of your way to shit on whatever marvel does while praising even dc's mediocre books as groundbreaking, it's like you're a DC intern tasked with promoting. i on the other hand am an equal opportunity hater. like in the uncanny thread where i acknowledge cassaday's best days are well behind him.

True, you did Cassaday's point out Cassaday's sloppy performance.
Untrue that I go well out of my way to "shit on whatever Marvel does while praising even dc's mediocre books as groundbreaking". As far as Marvel titles, I post observations about current previews or older titles that I have read. That's far from "everything".

I find it humorous that certain Marvel-zombies here (not necessarily you) think it's just fine to rant and rave about anything and everything DC does even if it's obvious those posters don't have a clue as to what they are talking about, but then they rain Holy Hell on any of us that point out the same shenanigans by their High-And-Mighty Marvel.

I don't read every DC title and I have stated that on numerous occasions. I usually only comment on whatever DC titles I do read, and if I have a differing opinion that what the usual cast here of DC-haters are ranting on about. God forbid if any DC-fans here say anything positive about what we read because that must mean we're wrong or brain-washed zealots :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Advertisement

UnionJack
Mad Hatter

Liked in: 16 posts

Postby UnionJack » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:09 pm

I really don't get how comic fans/readers can align themselves to one camp and hate the other as a whole. It's like the 70's & 80's comics divide.
Surely anyone into superhero comics would read both Marvel & DC? How could anyone completely shun one or the other?
Never understood this mentality....

holtom2000
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 59 posts

Postby holtom2000 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:20 pm

It is weird... Like wwe and wcw...
Myself, I grew up reading nothing but dc... That's probably why I'm so vocal about them and not marvel

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand