Saturday, August 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Guest-starring Wolverine's cold, dead corpse!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Six Guns #2 (Alias Knight Vision Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:05 pm

The plot thickens and more characters are introduced. We get new takes on Two-Gun Kid (who is awesome, and I loved those panels of his video game) and Matt Slade: Gun Fighter, who is equally tough. This whole book is just tough, it’s one of the best action comics I’ve read in ages, some really memorable scenes and shoot-outs, I particularly liked that one panel where Black Rider literally blows someone’s head off, and I mean clean off, bad-ass. But there is a plot too, not just explosions, there’s something fishy with the PMCs, and I’m excited to see just what it is.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:32 pm

I enjoyed the whole bar gun fight scene.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Is this in the Marvel universe or not? I'm very confused because that would mean there are TWO Two-Gun Kids out there.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:09 pm

avengingtitan wrote:Is this in the Marvel universe or not? I'm very confused because that would mean there are TWO Two-Gun Kids out there.

It's a reimaging, so I'd assume that it's outside continuity or taking place on a parallel Earth until it becomes obvious otherwise. Personally speaking, I'm not worrying about it and just enjoying the story.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
It's a reimaging, so I'd assume that it's outside continuity or taking place on a parallel Earth until it becomes obvious otherwise. Personally speaking, I'm not worrying about it and just enjoying the story.

I want to but I keep thinking about all of them in Dan Slott's She-Hulk stories. So until they make it obvious I'll keep thinking its an alternate universe.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:50 am

FFS

Who cares about the continuity?

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:03 am

Punchy wrote:FFS

Who cares about the continuity?

Well if people ask the question then they care. Thats kinda how it works.

leave a comment with facebook