Advertisement

Six Guns #4 (Of course I'm lying Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 56 posts
Title: Shitlord

Six Guns #4 (Of course I'm lying Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:00 pm

More non-stop action from Diggle and Gianfelice. This was ridiculously exciting stuff from beginning to end, there was a plane crash, loads of people being shot and a car driving off a cliff. The whole issue just rushed forward with a shit-ton of momentum and exciting. It’s not a tone that most comics attempt these days, so it makes it all the more exciting when a comic does go for all out thrills and spills. I liked how the evil Roxxon dude’s revelation that Two-Gun’s brother was alive was immediately shown to be a lie, Diggle didn’t go for the obvious idea of there being a traitor. The artwork was great, and the fact that the series involves Vibranium only makes things more exciting, that metal is at the heart of a surprising number of great stories, and this is definitely one of them. Oh, and the repetition of ‘I’m still alive’ on the first panel was brilliant.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand