Advertisement

Six Guns #5 (What's in the dozer? Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 77 posts
Title: Shitlord

Six Guns #5 (What's in the dozer? Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:08 pm

An excellent finale to what has been a highly enjoyable mini-series and the kind of thing I’d like to see from Marvel. This was a book that did not feature any superhumans (apart from a one-panel joke character, Knight-Vision) and was part of a genre that Marvel don’t really do that much of, with of course a Western twist. The revelation that Roxxon were behind everything and had manufactured a Civil War just to make some money was a shocker and was actually quite interesting in a political satire kind of way, we may think this stuff is out there, but it’s a lot closer to reality than you’d think. The ending was very satisfying too, both PMC groups were killed in a mine explosion and even though we don’t see it, the eeeevil Vance gets his. I’d like to see a sequel to this, but don’t know if this series sold enough to earn one, fingers crossed!

Advertisement

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 398 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Re: Six Guns #5 (What's in the dozer? Spoilers)

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Agreed, I also liked the revelation about Roxxon.

The final panel was all kinds of fun. :)

Thank you Troy for the sig

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 212 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Re: Six Guns #5 (What's in the dozer? Spoilers)

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Good series. At the end of #4 I thought that we'd have San Diablo Vibranium now instead of Wakandan but the payoff was still pretty good.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand