Advertisement

Spaceman #7 (Has to look like an accident Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 76 posts
Title: Shitlord

Spaceman #7 (Has to look like an accident Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:29 am

The twin narratives of past and present really collide in this issue, as Orson and Carter finally come to blows. The fight between them was really well done, you could feel the resentment there. Eduardo Risso is doing some absolutely fantastic work here, he’s normally an artist who works within the ‘real world’ so it’s cool to seem him do something so sci-fi and still make it feel real. I was very interested in the flashback sequences of this issue, with Carter manipulating Orson into thinking that they have to kill Ottershaw, I’m dreading seeing how that ends up happening. It was interesting to see that it looks like the Brangelina parody actually did have something to do with Tara’s kidnapping, but it looks like the full details on that will have to wait for next issue. There’s quite a bit to wrap up in the next 2 instalments, I’m excited.

Advertisement

alaska1125
dINGO

Liked in: 138 posts

Re: Spaceman #7 (Has to look like an accident Spoilers)

Postby alaska1125 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:54 pm

This book did nothing for me with the $1 first issue. Worth looking into the trade?

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 76 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:26 am

alaska1125 wrote:This book did nothing for me with the $1 first issue. Worth looking into the trade?

I'd probably say yes, the art is fantastic, and I think reading it all in one go as a trade will help with immersing yourself in the future-slang that Azz uses.

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 389 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:27 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing how this ends too. At this point I really what to see Carter die.

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand