Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.
- YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
- Posts: 21875
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 1:54 pm
Spider-Man shows signs of a bestiality fetish in this promotional image for A+X #2.
Source: Sneak Peek: A+X #2
Yeah. Deals with a devil, now this? Oh Peter...
Written by KAARE ANDREWS & PETER DAVID
Art by KAARE ANDREWS & MIKE DEL MUNDO
Cover by KAARE ANDREWS
Variant cover by ED MCGUINNESS
Sketch Variant by ED MCGUINNESS
• Spider-Man and Beast fight zombies in a story by Kaare Andrews!
• Iron Man, Kitty Pryde and Lockheed fight the Brood in a story by Peter David and Mike Del Mundo!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
Written or Contributed by sdsichero
READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!
- <( ' . ' )>
- Posts: 38752
- Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
- Location: Right near de mountains, boy!
- Title: Wastespacer
- Formerly: Cocaine Biceps
Didn't know Spider-Man skeeted webbing?
- Zombie Guard
- Posts: 9033
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am
- Location: Chicago, IL
Hey Spidey. You may want to save some of that webbing you're flinging pointlessly around everywhere
for whatever battle you are charging into
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."
- Great Scott!!!
- Posts: 4665
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 pm
- Location: reenacting scenes from Platoon
- Title: Seduce and Destroy
- Formerly: some guy from the 'Rama
First was Colossus getting donkey punched and now this?
Strict31 wrote:Curse you!
You've escaped from the trap that has always captured coyle and bender!!!
There will be another day, Miracloman! Another day!!!!
- Swedish Pinata of Death
- Posts: 3558
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:49 pm
- Location: South Carolina
Wonder Man is so going to kick Spidey's ass.
When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.
leave a comment with facebook
Return to The News Stand
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], fieldy snuts, Google [Bot], Kalisto, SporkBot, The Bass and 121 guests