Advertisement

Spider-Men #3 (Mysterioso Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Spider-Men #3 (Mysterioso Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:32 am

This series continues to be excellent entertainment, doing what I thought was impossible and making an Ultimate/Marvel Universe crossover work and make sense. There are two things this issue excelled, the first was the fight with Miles and Peter taking on ‘Mysterio’ and a bunch of their villains he had conjured up. So we got to see the original flavour of Green Goblin and Carnage and Doc Ock and all them, alongside Uncle Aaron as Prowler and Ultimate Omega Red and Scorpion. Pichelli drew the heck out of these, and it was fun to see Miles come into contact with some of the classic Spider-Man villains. We also got some information about what the hell is going on with Mysterio, but we’re still none the wiser about what’s really going on. The second thing in this issue that really worked for me was the ending, with Peter Parker working out what happened to his Ultimate counter-part. I found it really emotional actually, especially when he appeared on Aunt May’s lawn and took his mask off, tears streaming down his face. Next issue is going to be raw I think, Aunt May and Gwen re-united with a Peter, Peter re-united with a Gwen. Get your hankies ready, I’m feeling weepy already.

Advertisement

Rockman
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 271 posts
Formerly: AMS

Re: Spider-Men #3 (Mysterioso Spoilers)

Postby Rockman » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:45 am

A teenage Gwen though, hopefully no shenanigans pop up.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand