Tuesday, August 30, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Newsarama 2: Outhouse Boogaloo."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Spider-Men #2 *Spoilers*

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:06 am

Zechs wrote:Yes Punchy I think Bendis is literally spelled it out to us that Mysterio is Ultimate Mysterio.

Has he? I thought he said that it was a character we knew from 616, but not Mysterio.

Hmm...

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:01 am

I'm pretty sure Bendis said in an interview some where that Mysterio and Ultimate Mysterio were the same person

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:18 am

Sitebreaker wrote:I'm pretty sure Bendis said in an interview some where that Mysterio and Ultimate Mysterio were the same person

No, I think he's right, I think I remember them saying Ultimate Mysterio may not be who we think he is...

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:24 am

Bendis literally said they are the same person both on twitter, and in doombug's podcast, and interviews.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:15 pm

Holland Oats wrote:Bendis literally said they are the same person both on twitter, and in doombug's podcast, and interviews.

like anyone listens to the podcasts posted on this site...

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:30 pm

I dunno why the arguement is going I. If they are the same person, it clearly shows the 616 version sending his "avatar" (which I kinda like the idea of) to the Ult. U..

Hense the hologram head, etc.

leave a comment with facebook