Saturday, July 2, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Super Dinosaur #7 (Going to get fat Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:59 am

This issue was mainly about moving all of Kirkman’s subplots into place, not too much of consequence actually happened. There was the Exile’s plan to get into Inner Earth, there was those Dinos in Maximus’ lab, and of course the fate of Doctor Dynamo’s wife. Out of these, only the missing wife is of too much interest to me, but I’m guessing the shocking reveal about the Exile is that he isn’t a Dinosaur at all, but a human. The race between Derek and whichever one of Erin or Erica that was… it was OK, a fun little diversion, and I bet this book’s younger readers enjoyed it, but I’d have preferred to see Super Dinosaur and the other sister play video-games, it’s interesting that the ‘kids’ of the title have paired off already, I just hope S-D doesn’t fall in love with a human, that would be… weird.

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:04 am

I thought there might be a bit of foreshadowing with Derek's behavior during the race. Maybe he was just being a 10 year old kid, but he also was kind of a dick. If he doesn't remember his mother either, there could be something up with him.

leave a comment with facebook