Advertisement

Super Dinosaur #7 (Going to get fat Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: Shitlord

Super Dinosaur #7 (Going to get fat Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:59 am

This issue was mainly about moving all of Kirkman’s subplots into place, not too much of consequence actually happened. There was the Exile’s plan to get into Inner Earth, there was those Dinos in Maximus’ lab, and of course the fate of Doctor Dynamo’s wife. Out of these, only the missing wife is of too much interest to me, but I’m guessing the shocking reveal about the Exile is that he isn’t a Dinosaur at all, but a human. The race between Derek and whichever one of Erin or Erica that was… it was OK, a fun little diversion, and I bet this book’s younger readers enjoyed it, but I’d have preferred to see Super Dinosaur and the other sister play video-games, it’s interesting that the ‘kids’ of the title have paired off already, I just hope S-D doesn’t fall in love with a human, that would be… weird.

Advertisement

Timbales
Fisty McDigger

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Namaste, mother fucker
Formerly: timberoo

Re: Super Dinosaur #7 (Going to get fat Spoilers)

Postby Timbales » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:04 am

I thought there might be a bit of foreshadowing with Derek's behavior during the race. Maybe he was just being a 10 year old kid, but he also was kind of a dick. If he doesn't remember his mother either, there could be something up with him.
However, Liefeld is an enigma wrapped in a pouch-filled, muscular, footless conundrum.
Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand