Saturday, May 28, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Memorial to dead childhoods."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Superboy #9 (So many code names to remember Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat May 12, 2012 2:30 pm

Man, I literally have no idea what’s going on in this title anymore. It’s pretty fucking stupid of me really to be reading this without reading Teen Titans and the other related books, but what can I say, I’m stupid and I buy anything with ‘Super’ in the title. So basically Superboy, the Teen Titans and Legion Lost are in some kind of volcano and fighting a bunch of evil people, including Warblade and that stretchy dude. Plus Rose Wilson is there and so is Beast Boy who’s red for some reason. Superboy fights Warblade who tries to turn him evil but it doesn’t work. Timber Wolf seems to think Kid Flash is evil, what’s the deal with that? Is he not Bart Allen but actually a Zoom or something? Then at the end a weird creepy angel shows up. Huh. The art looked good though, RB Silva is awesome. But still, yeah, I’m lost, it’s my own fault, but until this crossover is over, this book is a lost cause to me. Stupid Teen Titans, you suck.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sat May 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Beast Boy is Red to tie into The Red from Animal Man

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat May 12, 2012 8:28 pm

I believe Kid Flash is Bart since in this week's Legion Lost, Harvest refers to him as "Mister Allen" and Harvest some very intimate knowledge of the Legionnaires, as well as a Time Bubble. Hmmmm ....

Rikk Odinson

Society Member

Postby Rikk Odinson » Sun May 13, 2012 7:28 pm

This wasn't the worst issue of the x-over. I'll give it that.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sun May 13, 2012 7:33 pm

I'm just waiting for superbly to go evil.

leave a comment with facebook