Advertisement

Supercrooks #3 (Space-case Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Supercrooks #3 (Space-case Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:26 am

This mini continues to be a lot of dumb fun. I was a little disappointed by how simple the supposedly genius heist was, but then when you’ve got superpowers, you probably don’t need to plan as much. Of course, it all goes wrong and the Bastard is on to them, but it was a whole lot of fun seeing them do it. I must say I really like the Bastard as a villain, he seems pretty unique, and the flashback to him taking out the guy who crossed him’s entire family and social circle was brutal and over the top in the best Millar tradition. I’m looking forward to part 4 being an explosive finale full of crazy shit happening, because I feel that this story has been a bit rushed, 4 issues isn’t really enough, most of the characters have barely been explained, 6 issues would have been better. But then I suppose the movie will have more time to flesh things out. Hey, shouldn’t there have been some announcements about casting for the film by now? Get on it Millar! You’re slacking in your old age.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand