Friday, May 6, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Ban Herald ASAP!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Superior Spider Man #25 Spoiled.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:38 pm

I believe this is my second issue of SSM and I will probably read the last issue in a few months...but, really? Yup
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Peter's ghost is back. He's been hiding making sure to lay low so he doesn't get "erased" again.

This comic is so dumb only Punchy will like it...and Zechs but that's mostly a sexual thing.

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:47 am

The only part that interests me is the build-up between the Green Goblin and Hobgoblin battle for the next issue.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:08 am

guitarsmashley wrote:I believe this is my second issue of SSM and I will probably read the last issue in a few months...but, really? Yup
Peter's ghost is back. He's been hiding making sure to lay low so he doesn't get "erased" again.

This comic is so dumb only Punchy will like it...and Zechs but that's mostly a sexual thing.

Can you pm where you got the spoilers from? Curious to check it out. 8)

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:55 am

Is it just written spoilers or an actual leak? Don't see anything in my frequented corners of the internet.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:58 am

Superior is great, and I'm not the only one who thinks so, you should read more than 2 issues and get an informed opinion.

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:18 am

guitarsmashley wrote:I believe this is my second issue of SSM and I will probably read the last issue in a few months...but, really? Yup

I wonder if ...

Slott is going to ripoff ASM 157-159, where Hammerhead's ghost haunts Ock and where Ock inadvertently brings Hammer back to life.

MikeinLA

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby MikeinLA » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:50 am

This was hinted at a while back, in a clever homage to one of Spidey's most iconic moments.

Amazing Spider-Man #33 (the villain of the story? Doctor Octopus.

Superior Spider-Man #19 (bottom panels)

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:36 am

fieldy snuts wrote:Is it just written spoilers or an actual leak? Don't see anything in my frequented corners of the internet.

I read the comic.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:47 am

Good.

Peter was going to come back and Ock is slowly losing his sanity so his secret was going to be blown eventually...

I liked this story but the outcome was kinda obvious.

Looking forward to seeing Peter again.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:00 am

doombug wrote:Can you pm where you got the spoilers from? Curious to check it out. 8)

It's at a place where I brought you and you lost it.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:18 am

Honestly anyone that ever thought Peter wasn't coming back is just, well a total moron. I think at this point it's gonna be a very long while till I care about Spiderman, I mean it's been a few years since I've seriously read it and it's probably gonna be a long time before this bad taste is washed out.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:52 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:
It's at a place where I brought you and you lost it.

:-( It stopped working for me after I signed up, I couldn't log in after filling out all the information.

COBRA Command

cheese

Postby COBRA Command » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:01 pm

:lol: This coming from someone who thinks Remender's Craptain America series is good. :lol:

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:55 pm

US Agent wrote:
:lol: This coming from someone who thinks Remender's Craptain America series is good. :lol:

Well yeah, it's awesome sci fi fun.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:36 pm

doombug wrote: :-( It stopped working for me after I signed up, I couldn't log in after filling out all the information.

It's up on Pirate Bay if you're feeling nauitcal.

leave a comment with facebook