Wednesday, July 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "This is not rocket science, people. Get a grip."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Supreme Power #4 (Soon... Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:49 pm

An interesting ending, it swerved one way, then it swerved another. I’m really glad that we’ve had this mini, which has kind of put the Supreme Power universe back on track. I feel that Mark Milton has been redeemed somewhat, as that moment with the kid who wanted his autograph was just fantastic, see, he is human after all! But being human didn’t help him as Doctor Spectrum blew him the fuck up and landed him in jail. And then we see that an invasion from Hyperion’s people may finally be on the cards on the last page! I really hope Higgins gets to do another mini-series or even an ongoing, because this mini, whilst good, felt like he was only just getting warmed up.

Kevin Cervantes

Faster Pussycat

Postby Kevin Cervantes » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:25 pm

I'm Broke and like no one reviewed it, so man tell me more, Really an Alien invasion Possibly Hyperion and Zandra's Race so fucking Cool, Um I Was Like Always Thinking how Supreme Power could do some cool stuff and I Thought That it Would Be cool to see some Superman 2 (the movie) shit could go down like a group of 3 of four of them could Fight The Squadron Supreme Doctor Spectrum, Hyperion, Nuke, would be awesome and If Zandra isn't Back from the Ultimate Universe Yet, they need to bring her back for that kind of event.

pat

cheese

Postby pat » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:18 am

Kevin Cervantes wrote:I'm Broke and like no one reviewed it, so man tell me more, Really an Alien invasion Possibly Hyperion and Zandra's Race so fucking Cool, Um I Was Like Always Thinking how Supreme Power could do some cool stuff and I Thought That it Would Be cool to see some Superman 2 (the movie) shit could go down like a group of 3 of four of them could Fight The Squadron Supreme Doctor Spectrum, Hyperion, Nuke, would be awesome and If Zandra isn't Back from the Ultimate Universe Yet, they need to bring her back for that kind of event.

Welcome to the Outhouse, please check your random capital letters at the door.

Kevin Cervantes

Faster Pussycat

Postby Kevin Cervantes » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:38 am

pat wrote:

Welcome to the Outhouse, please check your random capital letters at the door.

Thanks

leave a comment with facebook