Advertisement

Sweet Tooth #26 (Filthy Seal-Eater Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 106 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Sweet Tooth #26 (Filthy Seal-Eater Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 am

Lemire takes a break from art duties and the main storyline here, and it’s a really pleasant surprise. Matt Kindt is an artist I’m not really familiar with, I know he did a section in an earlier issue of Sweet Tooth, and I think he did a Black Widow story for Strange Tales, but he really impressed me here, his work really suits the Victorian era, and it’s similar enough to Lemire’s style that it didn’t make the book feel too different. The story of James Thacker is very interesting, but I’m not too sure how it all connects up with what Gus and Jepperd and everyone are up to in the present day. Gus saw a vision of an igloo in a recent issue, and that plague could be the same one that wipes everyone out, but those are just guesses. I bet we see an antler baby next issue.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand