Advertisement

Sweet Tooth #31 (I know you from somewhere Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 77 posts
Title: Shitlord

Sweet Tooth #31 (I know you from somewhere Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:53 pm

I really liked the conceit of this issue where almost every scene started with a character waking up from being knocked up. Very cool and it gave the issue a solid structure. I wonder where the creepy bird-guy knows Jepperd from? I’m guessing it’s actually something rather innocuous like he saw him playing Ice Hockey before the Plague hit. Man, is Haggarty an evil fucking creep, the scene with him and Becky was just terrifying. I hope Gus fucks him up, but I don’t see how he’s going to manage it, he may have gotten tougher, but he’s still a bit of weedy kid. This book continues to be excellent, after a few issues that were maybe a bit too concerned with the overall mythology, this story has been refreshingly immediate and in the present. I just hope nobody ends up dead.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand