Advertisement

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #25 *THEY'RE HERE!!!! SPOILERS*

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 199 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #25 *THEY'RE HERE!!!! SPOILERS*

Postby Zechs » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:00 am

So another thrilling entry of City Fall. Basically the heroes healing and recoiling after the Dark Leo incident from last issue. Raph of course takes it bad and goes all loner. Splinter pays Hob a visit. Don and Mikey are trying to find Raph so they can go after Leo. April still with Casey and their relationship continues to harden.

But the true fun with this series is always the bad guys. Shredder and the Foxy goddess/lover of his continue to scheme and tighten their grip on New York. We also learn and have the seeds of Leo's eventual back to face turn revealed as well.

Leo and Karai continue to conquer New York for Shredder but are at each other's throats. The former uses the later for bait for some rival ninjas and the later hates the former for sparing the leader of the rivals.

Which leads us into said rivals. We have barely gotten any solo scenes with them until now and I'm glad for it. Yeah their fodder for Shredder and the Foot, but at least with this issue we get clarity as their class system and codes. Basically the mob uses them to counter the Foot and now this rival clan is prepared to go to war.

It suits Shredder fine with he and Leo setting out to confront these rogues head on. Ah, but here's where the real fun kicks in. Casey's dad is still reeling from seeing his son at death's door and overhearing the talk of how terrible he's been. He just utterly freaks out and rips off his shirt to reveal, he's a freaking Purple Dragon. We already know what this means given who the next villain's micro is. I can't wait for Hun and see what he'll do here.

But he's only alluded too, the true antics come in the last page and Karai's back up plan in case Leo strays is revealed fully.. BEBOP AND ROCKSTEADY!!!

Though if you read Karai's villain micro we already knew this, but now they're fully mutated and ready to go. Oh dear God this book is kicking so much ass. If you're a TMNT fan you just got to read City Fall. The creative team is just kicking it man.

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

Advertisement

Flynn the Pirate
OMCTO

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #25 *THEY'RE HERE!!!! SPOIL

Postby Flynn the Pirate » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:53 am

EDIT: Posted in wrong thread... not sure how that happened :? Apologies
Last edited by Flynn the Pirate on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

TimDrake'sDumbWings
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: I mean... ROBINS have wings...
Formerly: DOOP SPEAK

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:52 am

Flynn the Pirate wrote:Jane Foster turns down Thor's offer of magical assistance to cure her cancer, deciding to face the disease on her own terms.
- Thor, God of Thunder #12

I like this as a non-sequitor. I think it has the potential to become the new "This doesn't bode well for Vertigo."

Flynn the Pirate
OMCTO

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Flynn the Pirate » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:03 am

TimDrake'sDumbWings wrote:
I like this as a non-sequitor. I think it has the potential to become the new "This doesn't bode well for Vertigo."

I'm not sure what happened there. I *thought* that I had posted it in the Moment of the Week thread, but either the forum just wanted to troll me or my wires got seriously crossed.

TimDrake'sDumbWings
Motherfucker from Hell

Title: I mean... ROBINS have wings...
Formerly: DOOP SPEAK

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:15 am

Flynn the Pirate wrote:
I'm not sure what happened there. I *thought* that I had posted it in the Moment of the Week thread, but either the forum just wanted to troll me or my wires got seriously crossed.

Seriously, though, I hope this creates a new meme.

dairydead
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 136 posts

Postby dairydead » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:26 pm

utterly
The Firelord to Hawk's Galactus

Draco x
FROGMAN

Liked in: 321 posts

Postby Draco x » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:41 pm

I hope that Tatsu shows up as well. He, Hun and Karai would be awesome in this book.

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 199 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Postby Zechs » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:08 pm

draco x wrote:I hope that Tatsu shows up as well. He, Hun and Karai would be awesome in this book.

He did sort of. He just appeared in the Karai one-shot and is master of the Foot dojo Karai inspects.

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:41 pm

I suppose I will unlock this thread.

Draco x
FROGMAN

Liked in: 321 posts

Postby Draco x » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Zechs wrote:
He did sort of. He just appeared in the Karai one-shot and is master of the Foot dojo Karai inspects.

I am glad they remembered the character as he was basically forgotten after the first two movies and those games he briefly appeared in in the 90s.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand