Monday, September 26, 2016 • Morning Edition • "For when life fails you."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Tess Fowler: 'Brian Wood is a DICK'

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:14 pm

McKegan wrote:
I believe that random ass was yours. So, in the range of 100 to 400 depending on how many Wood books they were picking up.


Not 10 group of 10. :roll:
User avatar

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:17 pm

alaska1125 wrote:Ah. Now I remember you. Still a condescending ass. Good to know you keep it consistent.
Edit: Your arguments supporting drunken bad behavior toward women make a lot more sense now. #snark


I don't remember you. Probably because you are insignificant to me.

People like you are pathetic. You come in here with your holier-than-thou attitude, act like dicks with snarky or dickish comments and then pout when someone decides to fight back.

You are a disgrace to humanity. As you can see, I can have good debates with people like fourthman and Jude. What makes you different? Did you think the problem is you? Of course not. Because condescending shit birds like you have no self-awareness.

#UsinghashtagsoutsideofTwitterisridiculous
User avatar

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:19 pm

alaska1125 wrote:Ok, genius. Since you seem to have all the answers, what kind of number do you think it'll hit? I certainly hope that you deal with students in a much less dickish manner than you do with people who disagree with you on this site.


I don't know. As I've said many times, I don't have all the answers like you apparently do. This happened 2 DAYS AGO!!! You apparently have appointed yourself judge, jury and executioner of Brian Wood.

And again, you have been the dick in this thread. Look in the mirror.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:20 pm

:lol:
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:21 pm

What I find amusing is that as my positions have shifted to the left over the years, Frag's have shifted to the right so we are still opposed. :lol:
User avatar

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:21 pm

At least Rob knew he was the problem and reveled in it.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:21 pm

ReturnoftheMack wrote:At least Rob knew he was the problem and reveled in it.


:lol: I miss him.
User avatar

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:21 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:What I find amusing is that as my positions have shifted to the left over the years, Frag's have shifted to the right so we are still opposed. :lol:


:lol:

I've always been like this. People just never believe me when I say I'm not a true liberal so I stopped fighting it. :lol:
User avatar

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:22 pm

ReturnoftheMack wrote:
I don't remember you. Probably because you are insignificant to me.

People like you are pathetic. You come in here with your holier-than-thou attitude, act like dicks with snarky or dickish comments and then pout when someone decides to fight back.

You are a disgrace to humanity. As you can see, I can have good debates with people like fourthman and Jude. What makes you different? Did you think the problem is you? Of course not. Because condescending shit birds like you have no self-awareness.

#UsinghashtagsoutsideofTwitterisridiculous

Hahaha! Awesome! When in doubt, resort to trash talk. A leopard never changes their spots I suppose.
User avatar

McKegan

Zombie Guard

Postby McKegan » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:22 pm

ReturnoftheMack wrote:
Not 10 group of 10. :roll:


So, you're taking issue with the random number used because it isn't the random number you used that you didn't even bother to specify? Got it.
User avatar

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:22 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
:lol: I miss him.


Me too.

Him and Spektre would make beautiful music together.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:23 pm

I am glad to see McKegan back though. :)
User avatar

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:23 pm

McKegan wrote:
So, you're taking issue with the random number used because it isn't the random number you used that you didn't even bother to specify? Got it.


Really? You're in academia and you couldn't tell the intent of that statement. :roll:

EDIT: and I said 10 other groups. Are all groups of equal number in your world?
User avatar

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:24 pm

alaska1125 wrote:Hahaha! Awesome! When in doubt, resort to trash talk. A leopard never changes their spots I suppose.


Oh my God. This is hilarious. I respond to a post where you called me a "condescending ass" yet I resorted to trash talk. :lol:

Thanks for proving my point.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:26 pm

McKegan wrote:
I believe that random ass was yours. So, in the range of 100 to 400 depending on how many Wood books they were picking up.


ReturnoftheMack wrote:
Not 10 group of 10. :roll:


Yeah, ReturnoftheMack threw out 10 groups.

ReturnoftheMack wrote:So if 10 other groups do the same thing, this will severely damage Wood's standing in the industry. Is it deserved? Based on the facts we have so far it's not IMO.


But meinterrupted turned it into 10 groups of 10.

meinterrupted wrote:So, ten other groups, all the same size as mine--that is, 100 people--all choose to drop X-Men.

X-Men #6 sold ~71,990 copies (x).Now, maybe my math is bad--I'm just a dumb girl, after all, everyone knows numbers are hard for us--but it seems to me that 71,890 copies of a comic is still enough to keep it in the top 20 comics monthly. Hardly enough for Marvel to look twice.

As for emails to Marvel, I figure probably less than a quarter of the people who drop it will tell Marvel why. So that's 25 emails; and I'm quite sure that those emails will be balanced out by the people like ReturnoftheMack, who will be urging Marvel not to ruin some guy's life, just because he got drunk and hit on some chick who overreacted. I mean, that could happen to any of us, right?


So, techincally, it was HER random ass.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 37 guests