Advertisement

FF #11 (The Atomic Weight Of Nickel Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Shitlord

FF #11 (The Atomic Weight Of Nickel Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:02 pm

This book continues it’s upward curve as we head towards the insanely huge #600 next month. I loved the scenes with the kids, they are just great, and I’m probably looking forward to this book when it’s focusing on them than I am for the return of the Fantastic Four. The rebirth of the Supreme Intelligence was cool as well, and it’s good to have some of the Evil Reeds off of the table, there are too many Reeds around these days. The stuff with the Annihilus Cult was pretty meh, but it all continues to add to the far-too-long list of threats the FF are going to have to face in #600, no wonder it’s 100+ pages, the team have to fight 100+ enemies! It was also cool to see the book be more integrated with the wider Marvel Universe, what with all the cameos, though what Daredevil can do against Galactus I don’t know. Also, did anyone else think Barry Kitson’s art wasn’t up to his usual high standards this issue? I noticed there were a lot of inkers, so maybe it’s not his fault, they just have to rush to get #600 ready maybe?

Advertisement

sdsichero
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: ライダー変身!
Formerly: beta-ray

Re: FF #11 (The Atomic Weight Of Nickel Spoilers)

Postby sdsichero » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:50 pm

variable. Try 58.69

habitual
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: Habinger of Doom!

Re: FF #11 (The Atomic Weight Of Nickel Spoilers)

Postby habitual » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:55 pm

This book was full of awesome.

Hab

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand