Thursday, October 27, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Yellow journalism at its finest."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

FF #11 (The Atomic Weight Of Nickel Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:02 pm

This book continues it’s upward curve as we head towards the insanely huge #600 next month. I loved the scenes with the kids, they are just great, and I’m probably looking forward to this book when it’s focusing on them than I am for the return of the Fantastic Four. The rebirth of the Supreme Intelligence was cool as well, and it’s good to have some of the Evil Reeds off of the table, there are too many Reeds around these days. The stuff with the Annihilus Cult was pretty meh, but it all continues to add to the far-too-long list of threats the FF are going to have to face in #600, no wonder it’s 100+ pages, the team have to fight 100+ enemies! It was also cool to see the book be more integrated with the wider Marvel Universe, what with all the cameos, though what Daredevil can do against Galactus I don’t know. Also, did anyone else think Barry Kitson’s art wasn’t up to his usual high standards this issue? I noticed there were a lot of inkers, so maybe it’s not his fault, they just have to rush to get #600 ready maybe?

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:50 pm

variable. Try 58.69

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:55 pm

This book was full of awesome.

leave a comment with facebook