Advertisement

The Boys #66 (Me and the fat hamster Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Shitlord

The Boys #66 (Me and the fat hamster Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sun May 06, 2012 2:55 pm

The final arc of The Boys begins, and I really get the sense that this is a bit of a valedictory tour for the book, as it revisits some of it’s best moments and characters, such as the return of Vas (Love Sausage). His triumphant return was his death however, I wonder why Billy was killing him? Is he just trying to get rid of all the superheroes? Or is it something darker? The scenes with Vought were very interesting, I just love the level of detail Ennis goes into with their plots and schemes, it all seems so terrifyingly real. Also of note here was Frenchie’s hilarious Napoleon outfit, and the return of the bloody-semen that creeps under Hughie’s door. Poor old Wee Hughie, he saved the world but his girlfriend dumps him and his friends hate him. I’m sad this book is ending, but I’m glad that the ending has plenty of room to breathe, #65 was so crazy, that I need a few issues of relative calm to process it.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand