Advertisement

The Boys #64 (Murder a cuppa Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 108 posts
Title: This guy, right?

The Boys #64 (Murder a cuppa Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:55 pm

Holy moly, things are going down right now. That double-page spread with all of the dirt The Boys leaked was just epic, as was Homelander’s confrontation with the nameless Vought dude, who was just a stone-cold bad-ass to stare Homelander down like that. This whole issue just felt like the walls were coming down around the status quo and Ennis was blowing shit up. Images like all of the superheroes floating above the White House were brilliant. I wonder what it is that MM has discovered about Black Noir? Is he really the mastermind behind everything? It would make sense if he’s the Batman parody, taking his paranoia and prep-time bullshit to the next level. Hey, maybe Black Noir is the nameless Vought dude? That would be crazy though. Right? I don’t know at the moment, this book is just surprise after surprise.

Advertisement

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 411 posts
Title: Self Important

Re: The Boys #64 (Murder a cuppa Spoilers)

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:05 pm

I said it months ago. Black Nior is bizzaro Homelander.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 347 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Re: The Boys #64 (Murder a cuppa Spoilers)

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:18 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:I said it months ago. Black Nior is bizzaro Homelander.

I think he's Vic the Veep.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand