Advertisement

The Boys #62 (Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 326 posts
Title: Self Important

The Boys #62 (Spoilers)

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Another great issue. Probably Brauns best actually. More importantly A-train is handed to hughie on a silver fucking platter. Next issue promises to be brutal.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Advertisement

DeadFett
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Medicated and X-Rated
Formerly: FormerMember

Re: The Boys #62 (Spoilers)

Postby DeadFett » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:23 am

Can't wait to see what Hughie does with A-Train.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:27 pm

DeadFett wrote:Can't wait to see what Hughie does with A-Train.

I'm hoping it involves sodomy.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

- Les Paul

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 200 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:49 pm

So we finally found out what Black Noir did to Hughie...

DeadFett
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Medicated and X-Rated
Formerly: FormerMember

Postby DeadFett » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:06 am

guitarsmashley wrote:
I'm hoping it involves sodomy.

With a baseball bat.

avengingtitan
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 165 posts

Postby avengingtitan » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:26 am

I love this book. There are times that I wish that frenchie didnt have the important lines. His dialogue always takes me out. Other then that it was a great issue.

Oh and She spoke, kinda.
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Comics, Video Games, Action Figures, Pokemon Cards, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, Disney Infinity, and Skylanders
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 65 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:00 am

Lots of good stuff in this one, and you really get a sense that the end is nigh. While it was kind of disappointing that we didn’t get to see much of the Boys/Paralactic fight, I guess we’ve seen enough of those for it not to be necessary at this point, and what’s important is what comes out of it, that The Boys are finally taking the fight to The Seven. I can’t wait to see the Frenchman and the Female take on those lame-ass Teen Titans homages, and perhaps even kill that Vought guy. And of course there’s Hughie being given A-Train on a platter, that cunt is the whole reason Hughie is in The Boys, so it’s going to be brutal when he gets his revenge. But when I think of it, my favourite scene here was the dressing down Director Rayner got from the new President, or should I say, from Vought. It was just disturbing seeing that retarded face with all that power, being controlled by bland evil. And before I forget… fantastic cover, hilarious and disgusting.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Punchy wrote:Lots of good stuff in this one, and you really get a sense that the end is nigh. While it was kind of disappointing that we didn’t get to see much of the Boys/Paralactic fight, I guess we’ve seen enough of those for it not to be necessary at this point, and what’s important is what comes out of it, that The Boys are finally taking the fight to The Seven. I can’t wait to see the Frenchman and the Female take on those lame-ass Teen Titans homages, and perhaps even kill that Vought guy. And of course there’s Hughie being given A-Train on a platter, that cunt is the whole reason Hughie is in The Boys, so it’s going to be brutal when he gets his revenge. But when I think of it, my favourite scene here was the dressing down Director Rayner got from the new President, or should I say, from Vought. It was just disturbing seeing that retarded face with all that power, being controlled by bland evil. And before I forget… fantastic cover, hilarious and disgusting.

I loved Bob getting ready to speak, I want mah d...

- Les Paul

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand