Friday, December 14, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "We're so sorry, DC. Please take us back."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Cyborg Superman Appreciation Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:58 pm

AND CARVED INTO THIS LOFTY PEAK!
WHERE TEMPEST DWELLS!
A NOBLE BIRTHPLACE!
IT IS TIME!

AND NOW I BEQUIEF YOU MORE PICTURES! MORE INSANE LOVE FOR THIS BEING TO DRIVE PEOPLE INTO A ROLLING EYE FURY! YEEEEEEEESSSS!!

FROM THE TEMPEST FURY THE SPARK IGNITES! TO SIRE A NEW LIFE! A OUTHOUSE MARK TWO LIFE!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss...

Welcome.. YES welcome my new appreciation thread to the Cyborg Superman. New pictures! To whenever you google Henshaw's name it will be linked here as it was on Old Rama, oh yeeeessss.

For this was the original appreciation thread. THE ONE THAT BEGAN IT ALL! And since it began it all why not begin at the beginning as well, yeeeessss:

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:02 pm

you are going to link his position on the List, arent you?

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:04 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:you are going to link his position on the List, arent you?

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!! OH YES INDEED!! WHEN IT HAPPENS!! :twisted:

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:20 pm

Zechs wrote:YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!! OH YES INDEED!! WHEN IT HAPPENS!! :twisted:

Heh. Keep waiting.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:23 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Heh. Keep waiting.

As I thought, yeeeeeeesss. Oh will that make chappy more pissed. :twisted: But then again as Henshaw once said..

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:25 pm

*stalks into thread.................finds a hiding place*

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:28 pm

Zechs wrote:As I thought, yeeeeeeesss. Oh will that make chappy more pissed. :twisted: But then again as Henshaw once said..

you must be corrupting me, part of me is enjoyin seeing the anger in the faces of some when certain characters get beaten by others ie: Jean losing to Emma.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:29 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:*stalks into thread.................finds a hiding place*

Yeeeeeesss. You know you enjoy him too kitten.

And if this is to be the first page than I deem this to be included onto it. A picture by God-Man who I demand more good pictures from his skilled hand:

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:34 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:you must be corrupting me, part of me is enjoyin seeing the anger in the faces of some when certain characters get beaten by others ie: Jean losing to Emma.

This is something I waited for a long time. To show the nay sayers how popular one of my favorite DC characters is. For it seems only he, Bane, and Harley have enjoyed no harm in this new era of DC.

And in the deepest pits of your soul you want to see the reaction of chap22 when he see's Henshaw's rank on the Top 100 Villains. :P

I may even realize that Superboy Prime and Sinestro get more votes than him. But to know he may even be in the Top 25 is a win enough for why I originally did this thread.

For that was one of my original goals with this thread. The other was the web needed more Cyborg Superman pictures. The web so lacked them. But now it doesn't. I've and to a degree even MoTA himself have made sure of that. :twisted:

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:34 pm

Zechs wrote:Yeeeeeesss. You know you enjoy him too kitten.

And if this is to be the first page than I deem this to be included onto it. A picture by God-Man who I demand more good pictures from his skilled hand:

*Raises hind leg to SuperCyborg statue*

It gets it or you support my Gold Digger thread or Power Girl thread..............choose. :twisted:

You know cat piss destroys all that it touches....

http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/view ... 095#430095

http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/view ... c&start=60

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:35 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:*Raises hind leg to SuperCyborg statue*

It gets it or you support my Gold Digger thread or Power Girl thread..............choose. :twisted:

You know cat piss destroys all that it touches....

YOU DARE!?

What is this Gold Digger thread and Power Girl which Power Girl thread? This one here or Nu Rama?

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:38 pm

Zechs wrote:YOU DARE!?

What is this Gold Digger thread and Power Girl which Power Girl thread? This one here or Nu Rama?

Follow the link or look to the newstand as I have bumped them!

I see I must post GD pix in the GD Thread..................

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:41 pm

Zechs wrote:This is something I waited for a long time. To show the nay sayers how popular one of my favorite DC characters is. For it seems only he, Bane, and Harley have enjoyed no harm in this new era of DC.

And in the deepest pits of your soul you want to see the reaction of chap22 when he see's Henshaw's rank on the Top 100 Villains. :P

I may even realize that Superboy Prime and Sinestro get more votes than him. But to know he may even be in the Top 25 is a win enough for why I originally did this thread.

For that was one of my original goals with this thread. The other was the web needed more Cyborg Superman pictures. The web so lacked them. But now it doesn't. I've and to a degree even MoTA himself have made sure of that. :twisted:

When he does finally appear, not going to say when, whatever you I suggest you copy the reaction of chap and put it into your sig.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:41 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:When he does finally appear, not going to say when, whatever you I suggest you copy the reaction of chap and put it into your sig.

Oh I will. Oh indeed I will. :twisted:

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:46 am

Like I said.. this thread all goes back to the beginning. And since MoTA already posted his origin already in the previous thread. Why bore you with the story when I can just post the actual first appearance.

Oh yeeeeessss... Guess what someone gave me? :twisted:

leave a comment with facebook