Advertisement

The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

john lewis hawk
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 29687
Likes: 15 posts
Liked in: 232 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Southern California
Title: not here


Re: The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Postby john lewis hawk » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:16 am

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

nietoperz
User avatar
The Goddamn Bat-min
 
Posts: 42736
Likes: 207 posts
Liked in: 192 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Title: Forum Manager


Re: The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Postby nietoperz » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:16 am

john lewis hawk wrote:I can fuck you, honey. You always give it up for Gauss's Theorema Egregium. When I'm rapping about the curvature of surfaces, you get moist.


No, that's Keb. I always hit you upside the head with a copy of the Norton Anthology of Theory and Criticism. And you like it.
Image

The Bass
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Re: The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Postby The Bass » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:25 am

nietoperz wrote:
Well, not exactly. Firstly: neither Kirkman (whose work I don't personally like) not Snyder post here, so I offending them is not an issue. Dan Slott posts here and I feel comfortable in saying that the current arc on AMS is a shit sandwich, so there you go. Of course, none of this is personal - neither you nor I have any idea what these guys are like in real life, however determined you may be to demonise certain people. Don't stop, though, it's fun to watch you flailing.

And I don't call you crazy because of any disagreements. I call you crazy because you're evidently at least a sandwich short of a full picnic. But as I say, it's nice having you around because you both amuse and unite the board. It's like having a slightly impaired but highly entertaining hamster, or something: hours of entertainment to be had watching you unerringly pick the wrong direction through the maze.



Free speech means I can go in any direction I like.

Zero
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9235
Likes: 18 posts
Liked in: 59 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:00 am
Location: The Frozen North
Title: Last Man on Earth
Formerly: Armin Tamzarian


Re: The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Postby Zero » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:28 am

No-one's stopping you going anywhere. We're encouraging 'away' but 'round in circles' and 'slowly insane' are fine too.
'Up in Jude's estimations' is a surprising one, and 'nowhere fast' is gaining ground too.

nietoperz
User avatar
The Goddamn Bat-min
 
Posts: 42736
Likes: 207 posts
Liked in: 192 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Title: Forum Manager


Re: The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Postby nietoperz » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:32 am

The Bass wrote:

Free speech means I can go in any direction I like.


True enough. And I encourage you to continue providing us with hours of entertainment. Please, never change: we like you just the way you are (ie: ridiculous).
Image

The Bass
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Re: The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Postby The Bass » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:53 am

Zero wrote:No-one's stopping you going anywhere. We're encouraging 'away' but 'round in circles' and 'slowly insane' are fine too.
'Up in Jude's estimations' is a surprising one, and 'nowhere fast' is gaining ground too.


You're missing my point. A moderator is using his privilige to attack me, because i dont like the same comics he does. I previously thought, and said i thought, that the site was pursuing an interview.with Kirkman, and was eager to stamp out dissent before he read it- but nieto's constant attacks on me have swerved into personally insulting. I've hit the report button four time in the last 24 hours, and because he's a mod, no action has been taken.

nietoperz
User avatar
The Goddamn Bat-min
 
Posts: 42736
Likes: 207 posts
Liked in: 192 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Title: Forum Manager


Re: The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Postby nietoperz » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:11 am

The Bass wrote:
You're missing my point. A moderator is using his privilige to attack me, because i dont like the same comics he does. I previously thought, and said i thought, that the site was pursuing an interview.with Kirkman, and was eager to stamp out dissent before he read it- but nieto's constant attacks on me have swerved into personally insulting. I've hit the report button four time in the last 24 hours, and because he's a mod, no action has been taken.


That's not true. I've actually been very stern with myself. I gave myself 100 lines: "I will not upset thr mentalist. I will not upset the mentalist. I will not..."

3MJ
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Re: The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Postby 3MJ » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:34 am

Reading between the lines a little bit, wouldn't be surprised to see a massive reduction in Snyder's superhero work.

nietoperz
User avatar
The Goddamn Bat-min
 
Posts: 42736
Likes: 207 posts
Liked in: 192 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Title: Forum Manager


Re: The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Postby nietoperz » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:39 am

Jubilee wrote:Reading between the lines a little bit, wouldn't be surprised to see a massive reduction in Snyder's superhero work.


Not entirely. he's writing Batman, the new Superman book and a creator-owned Vertigo mini-series. When the mini is done he goes back to American Vampire. He explained all this on Twitter yesterday. He said he's only really comfortable writing three monthlies at a time.
Image

DMM
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 23820
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:15 pm
Location: Philly
Title: Former Twenty Something
Formerly: DeathMetalMetrosexual


Re: The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Postby DMM » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:43 am

I dropped swampy a while ago. The rot world stuff was not interesting to me.

3MJ
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Re: The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Postby 3MJ » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:50 am

nietoperz wrote:
Not entirely. he's writing Batman, the new Superman book and a creator-owned Vertigo mini-series. When the mini is done he goes back to American Vampire. He explained all this on Twitter yesterday. He said he's only really comfortable writing three monthlies at a time.


Reading between the lines means things I've made up in my head.

nietoperz
User avatar
The Goddamn Bat-min
 
Posts: 42736
Likes: 207 posts
Liked in: 192 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Title: Forum Manager


Re: The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Postby nietoperz » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:00 am

Jubilee wrote:
Reading between the lines means things I've made up in my head.


:lol:

There's a lot of that about at the moment.
Image

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39191
Likes: 176 posts
Liked in: 259 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Postby GHERU » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:34 am

Jubilee wrote:
Reading between the lines means things I've made up in my head.

well, it is a Bass thread
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 76356
Likes: 473 posts
Liked in: 727 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Re: The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:52 am

The Bass wrote:
You're missing my point. A moderator is using his privilige to attack me, because i dont like the same comics he does. I previously thought, and said i thought, that the site was pursuing an interview.with Kirkman, and was eager to stamp out dissent before he read it- but nieto's constant attacks on me have swerved into personally insulting. I've hit the report button four time in the last 24 hours, and because he's a mod, no action has been taken.


I've got your back, B-Dog. I've requested that John Lewis Hawk receive a bare bottom spanking from ThanosCopter.

Chesscub
User avatar
WTF is this rank?
 
Posts: 11631
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 6 posts
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:22 pm
Location: Dracut, MA
Title: Bear du jour


Re: The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Postby Chesscub » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:02 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
I've got your back, B-Dog. I've requested that John Lewis Hawk receive a bare bottom spanking from ThanosCopter.


Image

A spanking! A spanking!

And then the oral sex.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 81 guests

Advertisement