Advertisement

The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

john lewis hawk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 232 posts
Title: not here

Re: The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Postby john lewis hawk » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:16 am

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 192 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:16 am

john lewis hawk wrote:I can fuck you, honey. You always give it up for Gauss's Theorema Egregium. When I'm rapping about the curvature of surfaces, you get moist.

No, that's Keb. I always hit you upside the head with a copy of the Norton Anthology of Theory and Criticism. And you like it.

The Bass

Liked in: 61 posts

Postby The Bass » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:25 am

nietoperz wrote:
Well, not exactly. Firstly: neither Kirkman (whose work I don't personally like) not Snyder post here, so I offending them is not an issue. Dan Slott posts here and I feel comfortable in saying that the current arc on AMS is a shit sandwich, so there you go. Of course, none of this is personal - neither you nor I have any idea what these guys are like in real life, however determined you may be to demonise certain people. Don't stop, though, it's fun to watch you flailing.

And I don't call you crazy because of any disagreements. I call you crazy because you're evidently at least a sandwich short of a full picnic. But as I say, it's nice having you around because you both amuse and unite the board. It's like having a slightly impaired but highly entertaining hamster, or something: hours of entertainment to be had watching you unerringly pick the wrong direction through the maze.

Free speech means I can go in any direction I like.

Zero
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 59 posts
Title: Last Man on Earth
Formerly: Armin Tamzarian

Postby Zero » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:28 am

No-one's stopping you going anywhere. We're encouraging 'away' but 'round in circles' and 'slowly insane' are fine too.
'Up in Jude's estimations' is a surprising one, and 'nowhere fast' is gaining ground too.

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:32 am

The Bass wrote:

Free speech means I can go in any direction I like.

True enough. And I encourage you to continue providing us with hours of entertainment. Please, never change: we like you just the way you are (ie: ridiculous).

The Bass

Postby The Bass » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:53 am

Zero wrote:No-one's stopping you going anywhere. We're encouraging 'away' but 'round in circles' and 'slowly insane' are fine too.
'Up in Jude's estimations' is a surprising one, and 'nowhere fast' is gaining ground too.

You're missing my point. A moderator is using his privilige to attack me, because i dont like the same comics he does. I previously thought, and said i thought, that the site was pursuing an interview.with Kirkman, and was eager to stamp out dissent before he read it- but nieto's constant attacks on me have swerved into personally insulting. I've hit the report button four time in the last 24 hours, and because he's a mod, no action has been taken.

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:11 am

The Bass wrote:
You're missing my point. A moderator is using his privilige to attack me, because i dont like the same comics he does. I previously thought, and said i thought, that the site was pursuing an interview.with Kirkman, and was eager to stamp out dissent before he read it- but nieto's constant attacks on me have swerved into personally insulting. I've hit the report button four time in the last 24 hours, and because he's a mod, no action has been taken.

That's not true. I've actually been very stern with myself. I gave myself 100 lines: "I will not upset thr mentalist. I will not upset the mentalist. I will not..."

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:34 am

Reading between the lines a little bit, wouldn't be surprised to see a massive reduction in Snyder's superhero work.

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:39 am

Jubilee wrote:Reading between the lines a little bit, wouldn't be surprised to see a massive reduction in Snyder's superhero work.

Not entirely. he's writing Batman, the new Superman book and a creator-owned Vertigo mini-series. When the mini is done he goes back to American Vampire. He explained all this on Twitter yesterday. He said he's only really comfortable writing three monthlies at a time.

DMM
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 4 posts
Title: Former Twenty Something
Formerly: DeathMetalMetrosexual

Postby DMM » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:43 am

I dropped swampy a while ago. The rot world stuff was not interesting to me.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:50 am

nietoperz wrote:
Not entirely. he's writing Batman, the new Superman book and a creator-owned Vertigo mini-series. When the mini is done he goes back to American Vampire. He explained all this on Twitter yesterday. He said he's only really comfortable writing three monthlies at a time.

Reading between the lines means things I've made up in my head.

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:00 am

Jubilee wrote:

:lol:

There's a lot of that about at the moment.

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 259 posts

Postby GHERU » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:34 am

Jubilee wrote:

well, it is a Bass thread
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 727 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:52 am

The Bass wrote:

I've got your back, B-Dog. I've requested that John Lewis Hawk receive a bare bottom spanking from ThanosCopter.

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 6 posts
Title: Bear du jour

Postby Chesscub » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:02 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
I've got your back, B-Dog. I've requested that John Lewis Hawk receive a bare bottom spanking from ThanosCopter.

A spanking! A spanking!

And then the oral sex.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand