Wednesday, September 28, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "For when life fails you."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The End is Nigh - Scott Snyder Done With Swamp Thing

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Bass

Postby The Bass » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:05 am

nietoperz wrote:
That's not true. I've actually been very stern with myself. I gave myself 100 lines: "I will not upset thr mentalist. I will not upset the mentalist. I will not..."


Keep it up funny guy. You get off on bullying people who don't like the same comics you do?
User avatar

mrorangesoda

FROGMAN

Postby mrorangesoda » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:09 am

Zero wrote:No-one's stopping you going anywhere. We're encouraging 'away' but 'round in circles' and 'slowly insane' are fine too.
'Up in Jude's estimations' is a surprising one, and 'nowhere fast' is gaining ground too.


:lol:
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:14 am

The Bass wrote:
Keep it up funny guy. You get off on bullying people who don't like the same comics you do?


I know: it's unfair to pick on the mentally disadvantaged. I should probably leave you to your silliness.
User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:17 am

nietoperz wrote:You can't fuck me, I'm way out of your league. I understand the Bass is moist for you, however.


john lewis hawk wrote:I can fuck you, honey. You always give it up for Gauss's Theorema Egregium. When I'm rapping about the curvature of surfaces, you get moist.


Wait your turn, Hawk. Thunderstorm and I have been waiting first in line for that sweet piece o' Swedish ass for years :twisted:
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:17 am

The Bass wrote:
Keep it up funny guy. You get off on bullying people who don't like the same comics you do?


Nieto once shoved my head in a toilet and gave me a swirley because I refused to read Mike Carey's The Unwritten. I've had the series on my pull list ever since. The only way to beat a bully is to give into him. Or to pay a black guy to fight him for you, but the only black guys we have around here are Canadian or Herald.
User avatar

mrorangesoda

FROGMAN

Postby mrorangesoda » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:18 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Or to pay a black guy to fight him for you, but the only black guys we have around here are Canadian or Herald.


Or David Hine fans.
User avatar

Johnny Smith

rubber spoon

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:30 am

nietoperz wrote:
I REALLY hope this isn't the book they've given Jim Starlin!


Swamp Thing in Space would be an interesting take on the character :lol:
User avatar

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:34 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Or to pay a black guy to fight him for you, but the only black guys we have around here are Canadian or Herald.


Hey, I have a great track record.
I scare monsters like Dan DiDio and Newton. 8)
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:35 am

Johnny Smith wrote:
Swamp Thing in Space would be an interesting take on the character :lol:


It already was, when Alan Moore did it back in 1985.
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:36 am

Herald wrote:
Hey, I have a great track record.
I scare monsters like Dan DiDio and Newton. 8)


Can't speak for the Great Huckster of Doom, but Herald is nothing to boast about. I mean, he's scared of Zechs! :shock:
User avatar

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:08 pm

nietoperz wrote:
Not entirely. he's writing Batman, the new Superman book and a creator-owned Vertigo mini-series. When the mini is done he goes back to American Vampire. He explained all this on Twitter yesterday. He said he's only really comfortable writing three monthlies at a time.



And THIS is what I hope keeps him from burning out like Geoff Johns.
User avatar

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:45 pm

nietoperz wrote:
Well, not exactly. Firstly: neither Kirkman (whose work I don't personally like) not Snyder post here, so I offending them is not an issue. Dan Slott posts here and I feel comfortable in saying that the current arc on AMS is a shit sandwich, so there you go. Of course, none of this is personal - neither you nor I have any idea what these guys are like in real life, however determined you may be to demonise certain people. Don't stop, though, it's fun to watch you flailing.

And I don't call you crazy because of any disagreements. I call you crazy because you're evidently at least a sandwich short of a full picnic. But as I say, it's nice having you around because you both amuse and unite the board. It's like having a slightly impaired but highly entertaining hamster, or something: hours of entertainment to be had watching you unerringly pick the wrong direction through the maze.


That was intentional wasn't it? :lol:
User avatar

Regulator

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Regulator » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:43 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
This comment has become retroactively more confusing.


:smt117
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:23 pm

nietoperz wrote:Dan Slott posts here and I feel comfortable in saying that the current arc on AMS is a shit sandwich, so there you go. Of course, none of this is personal - neither you nor I have any idea what these guys are like in real life, however determined you may be to demonise certain people. Don't stop, though, it's fun to watch you flailing.


You forgot to mention that upsetting Dan Slott WILL result in him very passionately making love to the offender's mother.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Greg and 93 guests