Sunday, December 16, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Hulk And Wolverine To Take On Hulkverine In February

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:51 pm

The Hulk And Wolverine To Take On Hulkverine In February

Is Marvel even trying anymore?

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

What do you do when you're out of ideas? Start smashing your current ideas together. In February 2019, Marvel Comics is set to release the three part mini-series Hulkverines, which, you guessed it, sees a character that combines the DNA of both Hulk and Wolverine fighting against its DNA donors.

Weapon H, the actual name for the character, debuted in a crossover between Totally Awesome Hulk and Weapon X in 2017. He's had his own solo series since March 2018. The writer of Weapon H, Greg Pak, will also write the three part mini-series with regular Weapon H artists Ario Anindito, on the first and final issue, and Guiu Villanova, on the second.

Hulkverines won't be the only Wolverine title in February, as Wolverine: Infinity Watch will see Wolverine teaming up with Loki as well.

Written or Contributed by Tim Midura

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:13 pm

The House of No Ideas ?

Draco x

Not a Kardashian

Postby Draco x » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:49 pm

Isn't Weapon H basically another Rulk with claws from what I understand?

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:56 pm

Amoebas wrote:The House of No Ideas ?

Not exactly Lee Kirby Ditko territory, is it?

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:15 am

Doomsday with bigger claaaawwws!

Draco x

Not a Kardashian

Postby Draco x » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:38 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:Doomsday with bigger claaaawwws!

I was thinking of this character as well:

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:50 pm

Haven't read Weapon H yet (The Hulkverine's book) yet, but I have enjoyed what I've read of Pak's Weapon X book.

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:55 pm

Hulkverines? Sure does sound catchy. Not.

leave a comment with facebook