Advertisement

The Infinite Vacation #4 (I like Pandas Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 89 posts
Title: Shitlord

The Infinite Vacation #4 (I like Pandas Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 am

It’s a real shame that this book has been so delayed, because I had a bit of trouble remembering all of the events of the first 3 issues, part of that is my memory, but it was still rather confusing, but I got into the groove by the end of it, Spencer is doing some crazy shit here, but it works. The real star here though is artist Christian Ward, who absolutely knocks this one out of the park, every page was a delight to look at, with brilliantly inventive layouts and fantastic use of colour. Even if the story went a bit over my head at times, the art kept me hook, as did Spencer’s excellent dialogue. The fumetti sequences continue to be weird, they’ve managed to find a bunch of really sinister looking people, or more precisely, a bunch of people who are so corporately bland that they are sinister. I hope #5 isn’t too far off, because I’m looking forward to re-reading this all in one go and finally truly ‘getting’ it.

Advertisement

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 2 posts
Formerly: Schmormerly

Re: The Infinite Vacation #4 (I like Pandas Spoilers)

Postby Victorian Squid » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Great issue, beautiful art and experimental panels, still love the fumetti pages.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand