Advertisement

The Most Annoying & Hated Characters Ever

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Miracloman
User avatar
Great Scott!!!
 
Posts: 4680
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 pm
Location: reenacting scenes from Platoon
Title: Seduce and Destroy
Formerly: some guy from the 'Rama


Re: The Most Annoying & Hated Characters Ever

Postby Miracloman » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Lynn Minmay. Close the thread.


Pair her with Lynn Kyle, that preachy "pacifist"nosy douche third cousin of her who became her manager/boyfriend and you have a winner.
Image

Strict31 wrote:Curse you!

You've escaped from the trap that has always captured coyle and bender!!!

There will be another day, Miracloman! Another day!!!!

Advertisement

alaska1125
User avatar
dINGO
 
Posts: 3156
Likes: 131 posts
Liked in: 149 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:22 pm


Re: The Most Annoying & Hated Characters Ever

Postby alaska1125 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Sentry.

Rockman
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 27856
Likes: 142 posts
Liked in: 486 posts
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:25 pm
Formerly: AMS


Re: The Most Annoying & Hated Characters Ever

Postby Rockman » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:03 pm

hmm Sage? Maggot? Any X-men created after 88?

Wesley Crusher?

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 36216
Likes: 622 posts
Liked in: 852 posts
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh



Rockman
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 27856
Likes: 142 posts
Liked in: 486 posts
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:25 pm
Formerly: AMS


Re: The Most Annoying & Hated Characters Ever

Postby Rockman » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:07 pm

you're hatred of Hawkeye is strange.

The Old Doctor
User avatar
A Damn Cuddly Beast
 
Posts: 67719
Likes: 1140 posts
Liked in: 949 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ONT, Canadah
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\


Re: The Most Annoying & Hated Characters Ever

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Twigglet.
Punchy.

:P
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

Image
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Old Doctor is the NuDCU's Catscratch

Rockman
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 27856
Likes: 142 posts
Liked in: 486 posts
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:25 pm
Formerly: AMS


Re: The Most Annoying & Hated Characters Ever

Postby Rockman » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:12 pm

I haven't see Twigglet around in a while.

Benderbrau
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 56099
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:18 am
Location: Your Moms Bedroom
Title: Proud Underachiever


Re: The Most Annoying & Hated Characters Ever

Postby Benderbrau » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Rockman wrote:you're hatred of Hawkeye is strange.

Not really. Hawkeye is lame. As a matter of fact archer superheroes as a whole are pretty much the dumbest thing ever.
Image
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

Benderbrau
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 56099
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:18 am
Location: Your Moms Bedroom
Title: Proud Underachiever


Re: The Most Annoying & Hated Characters Ever

Postby Benderbrau » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Rockman wrote:I haven't see Twigglet around in a while.

You say that like it's a bad thing?
Image
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

Rockman
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 27856
Likes: 142 posts
Liked in: 486 posts
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:25 pm
Formerly: AMS


Re: The Most Annoying & Hated Characters Ever

Postby Rockman » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Not really. Hawkeye is lame. As a matter of fact archer superheroes as a whole are pretty much the dumbest thing ever.


But that much hatred? You'd think he was talking about type face or superman or somebody of zero redeemable qualities like that.

At least hawkeye is a good lancer type character when Iron man isn't available.

spidertour02
User avatar
rubber spoon
 
Posts: 6133
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: New York City
Title: Engineering The Future


Re: The Most Annoying & Hated Characters Ever

Postby spidertour02 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Scrappy-Doo
Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 71252
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 683 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: *NEW*
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The Most Annoying & Hated Characters Ever

Postby sdsichero » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:17 pm

GHERU wrote:Minmay was an awful person
say what you will about how stubbon and annoying Lisa was, Minmay was a self centered bitch who was too stupid to know that she herself shat, let alone that it it smelled


She was a tiny bit less annoying in the Japanese version. And she was 15 for goodness sake!

Nacmir
User avatar
Garbage Collector
 
Posts: 750
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:59 pm


Re: The Most Annoying & Hated Characters Ever

Postby Nacmir » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Not really. Hawkeye is lame. As a matter of fact archer superheroes as a whole are pretty much the dumbest thing ever.


I never understood why having them in the big leagues.
To develop their conscience and consciousness, to make them aware of what is going on, to prepare the precarious ground for the future alternatives—this is our task: "our" not only as Marxists but as intellectuals, and that means all those who are still free and able to think by themselves and against indoctrination, communist as well as anticommunist.

Socialist Humanism?, Herbert Marcuse, 1965

Benderbrau
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 56099
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:18 am
Location: Your Moms Bedroom
Title: Proud Underachiever


Re: The Most Annoying & Hated Characters Ever

Postby Benderbrau » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Rockman wrote:
But that much hatred? You'd think he was talking about type face or superman or somebody of zero redeemable qualities like that.

At least hawkeye is a good lancer type character when Iron man isn't available.

What's a "lancer type character" mean?
Image
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

Benderbrau
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 56099
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:18 am
Location: Your Moms Bedroom
Title: Proud Underachiever


Re: The Most Annoying & Hated Characters Ever

Postby Benderbrau » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Nacmir wrote:
I never understood why having them in the big leagues.

Archers are one of the earliest hero archtypes and as such they are some of the oldest comic book characters. So when super teams first started being written and there weren't as many heroes to pick from to fill the rosters they were one of the few available IMO. Or to put it more simply: they were picked because there wasn't anyone else.
Image
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Draco x, FaceBook [Linkcheck], rov124 and 65 guests

Advertisement