Advertisement

The Origin of the H-Dial

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

The Origin of the H-Dial

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Looking at the solicitations for July, it looks like it's definite that the origin of the H-Dial is going to be revealed in Dial H. With that, I dropped it from my pull list at my LCS this week. I've been considering doing this for awhile because I haven't been enjoying it the way I did for its first storyarc. This information was the final straw.

The H-Dial is something that works best as a mysterious object with not enough known about it. There's just no way that its origin can be revealed without that origin sucking. DC doing this is just stupid, they're going to destroy a lot of what makes the H-Dial a cool an interesting thing in the DCU. :smt011

Thank you Troy for the sig

Advertisement

Evan Meadow
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 0 post

Re: The Origin of the H-Dial

Postby Evan Meadow » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Looking at the solicitations for July, it looks like it's definite that the origin of the H-Dial is going to be revealed in Dial H. With that, I dropped it from my pull list at my LCS this week. I've been considering doing this for awhile because I haven't been enjoying it the way I did for its first storyarc. This information was the final straw.

The H-Dial is something that works best as a mysterious object with not enough known about it. There's just no way that its origin can be revealed without that origin sucking. DC doing this is just stupid, they're going to destroy a lot of what makes the H-Dial a cool an interesting thing in the DCU. :smt011

If the book does end with #16 as rumored you might want to hold out.

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Re: The Origin of the H-Dial

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Evan Meadow wrote:
If the book does end with #16 as rumored you might want to hold out.

It's already been dropped. This information made me realize just how little I was enjoying Dial H at this point.

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand