Tuesday, June 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Better than Bleeding Cool by that much."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Power Girl Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:38 pm

Chris Samnee and Gabriel Hardman.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Samnee is getting quite popular .

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:00 pm

Well, my hopes of reading the first Power Girl trade (via my local library) are dashed. They officially removed it, from their catalog; which is no surprise, since requests for it have been disabled for months. Looks like I'm gonna be getting the back issues, from a dollar bin run.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:48 pm

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:02 pm

Power Girl!
Power Girl!
bowwa-bowwa-bowwa-bowwa- POWER GIRL!!!
Boobie Girl. :-D

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Carrie Keagan Cosplays as Power Girl

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:02 am

Cat-Scratch wrote:Power Girl!
Power Girl!
bowwa-bowwa-bowwa-bowwa- POWER GIRL!!!
Boobie Girl. :-D

Sounds, er, good .

Rikk Odinson

Society Member

Postby Rikk Odinson » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:05 am

GLX wrote:Well, my hopes of reading the first Power Girl trade (via my local library) are dashed. They officially removed it, from their catalog; which is no surprise, since requests for it have been disabled for months. Looks like I'm gonna be getting the back issues, from a dollar bin run.

You'll dig 'em. :smt026

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 am

achilles

Fagorstorm

Postby achilles » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:54 am

GLX wrote:Well, my hopes of reading the first Power Girl trade (via my local library) are dashed. They officially removed it, from their catalog; which is no surprise, since requests for it have been disabled for months. Looks like I'm gonna be getting the back issues, from a dollar bin run.

It's probably cheaper to simply buy the trad from Amazon. Angels and Apes, (the name of the second of the series trades), was only $13 when last I looked. For six issues worth of books.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:12 pm

achilles wrote:
It's probably cheaper to simply buy the trad from Amazon. Angels and Apes, (the name of the second of the series trades), was only $13 when last I looked. For six issues worth of books.

When my shop has another dollar bin sale, I'll try to look for the first 3 issues. I saw some Power Girl issues at HeroesCon that were 1 or 2 bucks.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:25 pm

GLX wrote:
When my shop has another dollar bin sale, I'll try to look for the first 3 issues. I saw some Power Girl issues at HeroesCon that were 1 or 2 bucks.

1 buck is cheap enough.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Arion wrote:
1 buck is cheap enough.

Yeah, but I was on a tight budget. :oops:

leave a comment with facebook