Friday, December 2, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Assholes welcome."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Toy Shed Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:31 am

HNutz wrote:Low Light & Destro look badass!
And I'm digging a lot of those Marvel characters.

but those Transformers... not really feeling 'em. :(

All I know is I hate Dinobots. Always have, always will.
User avatar

Marius665

Society Member

Postby Marius665 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:39 pm

I finally picked up the variants in the Marvel Legends Spider-Man set.
Toxin
Spider-Girl
Boomerang

I also picked up a second Baron Zemo, for the heck of it.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:11 am

So those TRU exclusive Joe sets? They're practically giving them away:

GI Joe Versus 2 packs (Item 082796)
$14.99

GI Joe Outnumbered Team Pack (3 packs) (Item 082801)
$19.99

GI Joe Danger at the Docks (VAMP and Night Landing Craft set) (Item 082754)
$29.99

GI Joe Battle Below Zero (Wolf and Sky Hawk set) (Item 082806)
$39.99

User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Sorry Zechs, not the movie versions...

TMNT Revoltech Prototypes Revealed

Recently, prototypes for upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Revoltech figures based on the recent Nick incarnation of the turtles have surfaced on the net. From the photos you can see Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello. Each of the turtles will include some accessories such as pizzas and extra heads along with their signature weapons. No other details are confirmed at this time so stay tuned for updates.


Image
User avatar

Stalzer2002

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Stalzer2002 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:10 pm

Zechs wrote:So those TRU exclusive Joe sets? They're practically giving them away:


Any word on the release date?
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:39 pm

Haha funny...

Sideshow Brings The Thunder

Image

I DO want a Pet Avengers action figure set though... :-(
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:28 pm

Stalzer2002 wrote:
Any word on the release date?



Probably August.
User avatar

COBRA Command

cheese

Postby COBRA Command » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Stalzer2002 wrote:
Any word on the release date?


Sometime after Hell freezes over.

Keep in mind no actual product has yet to be shown, only a poorly made Power Point presentation containing a bunch of old product photos.

There is currently no GIJoe team at Hasbro. Hard to have a line when no one is working on it.

Add to that the International GIJoe Convention celebrating the 50th Anniversary is this weekend in Dallas and Hasbro will not be in attendance.
User avatar

Stalzer2002

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Stalzer2002 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:29 am

US Agent wrote:
Sometime after Hell freezes over.

Keep in mind no actual product has yet to be shown, only a poorly made Power Point presentation containing a bunch of old product photos.

There is currently no GIJoe team at Hasbro. Hard to have a line when no one is working on it.

Add to that the International GIJoe Convention celebrating the 50th Anniversary is this weekend in Dallas and Hasbro will not be in attendance.

:(
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:02 am

US Agent wrote:
Sometime after Hell freezes over.

Keep in mind no actual product has yet to be shown, only a poorly made Power Point presentation containing a bunch of old product photos.

There is currently no GIJoe team at Hasbro. Hard to have a line when no one is working on it.

Add to that the International GIJoe Convention celebrating the 50th Anniversary is this weekend in Dallas and Hasbro will not be in attendance.


You're crushing our dreams man! Well, at least Maraudergot their Kickstarter on PoC articulated figures done.
User avatar

COBRA Command

cheese

Postby COBRA Command » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:15 pm

Zechs wrote:
You're crushing our dreams man! Well, at least Maraudergot their Kickstarter on PoC articulated figures done.


Those are awesome. I've known Marauder John for several years now and I'm really excited by his team up with Boss Fight Studios. I really wish Hasbro would just hire them out to do the Joe line.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:28 am

US Agent wrote:
Those are awesome. I've known Marauder John for several years now and I'm really excited by his team up with Boss Fight Studios. I really wish Hasbro would just hire them out to do the Joe line.


I am so getting some of those gray ones. Though I kind of wish they release some in just black.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:08 pm

So went to TRU today, besides seeing a grown man argue with a cashier for twenty minutes on Hot Wheels. My primary reason was seeing if they had any of the new Movie Masters from Mattel. They did but dayum... $14.99?! I know the Penguin looks awesome and all, but I ain't paying that for a single 3.75' figure unless it's on ebay or rare. Went to Target instead and found the assortment there for 7.99. I chose that.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:11 pm

Zechs wrote:So went to TRU today, besides seeing a grown man argue with a cashier for twenty minutes on Hot Wheels. My primary reason was seeing if they had any of the new Movie Masters from Mattel. They did but dayum... $14.99?! I know the Penguin looks awesome and all, but I ain't paying that for a single 3.75' figure unless it's on ebay or rare. Went to Target instead and found the assortment there for 7.99. I chose that.

Why were you arguing about Hot Wheels?
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:11 pm

Botcon Hasbro Panel pics:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Grayson, IvCNuB4 and 51 guests