Advertisement

The Ultimates #4 (I am no man's courier Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Shitlord

The Ultimates #4 (I am no man's courier Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:11 am

Esad Ribic… wow, his art just keeps getting better and better, this issue looked fantastic, the insane architecture of The City, Thor’s facial expressions, the action, the splash page of the Gods… just awesome. Not much actually happened in this issue, but it was very enjoyable to see Thor cut loose and for Nick and the gang to get a real indication of precisely what they’re up against. I’m not too sure about the effectiveness of the last page reveal that Reed Richards is the bad guy, anyone who read Ultimate Fallout already knows this, so why treat it like such a shock? I’m still waiting for Captain America to show up too, how long can you lead us on for Hickman? Cap-Tease.

Advertisement

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Re: The Ultimates #4 (I am no man's courier Spoilers)

Postby Chris » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:04 am

My favorite book right now.

I really love the european flair Ribic brings to the book. It makes it stand out a lot. Even moreso than his previous stuff on X-Force and others.

avengingtitan
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 4 posts

Re: The Ultimates #4 (I am no man's courier Spoilers)

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Finally an issue that didnt feel like it was missing pages. I'm not sure I understand the logic of the big reveal at the end. I thought it was fairly obvious who the Maker was?
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Plenty of great stuff
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand