Advertisement

The Ultimates #7 (Nothing but blood-painted skies Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 96 posts
Title: This guy, right?

The Ultimates #7 (Nothing but blood-painted skies Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:09 pm

This issue brings the events of the Ultimate Hawkeye mini-series back to the fore, as The Ultimates head to Tian to try and convince the Celestials and the Eternals to help them against Reed Richards and his City. It was great to read a story that, in my mind at least, would never happen in the regular Marvel Universe, and one that relied entirely on new and recent story developments. The Ultimate Universe is no longer re-hashing old stuff, it really is doing it’s own thing. I did think that Reed Richards, for someone supposedly super-intelligent, acted like a bit of an idiot when he shut down the message from Tian, but then that’s his arrogance bringing him down. It was awesome to have Esad Ribic back drawing the entire issue, I liked Brandon Peterson, but Ribic really does bring a different feel to this title, it’s very European, which makes sense, Ribic is European! The final scene with the Hulk smashing around the City was awesome, can’t wait to see the carnage of #8

Advertisement

avengingtitan

Happy Pony Day!

Liked in: 373 posts

Re: The Ultimates #7 (Nothing but blood-painted skies Spoile

Postby avengingtitan » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:42 pm

The hulk thing was confusing. I thought he was with Ultimate X in Tian? If he's not then who's the hulk thats a part of that team?
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Comics, Video Games, Action Figures, Pokemon Cards, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, Disney Infinity, and Skylanders
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 96 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Postby Punchy » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:45 pm

avengingtitan wrote:The hulk thing was confusing. I thought he was with Ultimate X in Tian? If he's not then who's the hulk thats a part of that team?

He left Ultimate X in the Hawkeye mini.

avengingtitan

Happy Pony Day!

Liked in: 373 posts

Postby avengingtitan » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Punchy wrote:
He left Ultimate X in the Hawkeye mini.

Okay. See thats the kinda thing that should have been in the previously on.. thing.
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Comics, Video Games, Action Figures, Pokemon Cards, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, Disney Infinity, and Skylanders
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand