Advertisement

The Unwritten #29 (Alter-Ego! Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 47 posts
Title: Shitlord

The Unwritten #29 (Alter-Ego! Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:52 am

Wilson Taylor is such a douche isn’t he? Not only did he fuck up Tom’s life, but now we find out he killed innocent Milton Jardine and was responsible for all of the Golden-Age comics creators being screwed by the publishers! Asshole! This issue was great, I loved the flashback scenes, and how everyone’s shadow was Tommy Taylor, that was a really effective technique. The revelation of Tom having a brother is very interesting, and I can’t wait to see what’s up with The Tinker showing up. This book is consistently excellent, and I think this may be the best arc yet.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand