Advertisement

The Unwritten #32 (Keep warm Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 65 posts
Title: Shitlord

The Unwritten #32 (Keep warm Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:19 am

Tommy Taylor And The War Of Words continues to be the epic we all wanted, I really can’t wait for the confrontation between Tom and the Cabal, although surprisingly I did actually fear a bit for his life when he was frozen. It was cool how it was the internet fandom who saved Tom, who kept him alive. Throughout the book Carey has been using these internet pages, and they’ve mainly been used for exposition or even humour, but now we see that they’ve all been building up to this moment, where Tommy’s fans save him. And that’s what fanbases do isn’t it? They keep stories alive in the public consciousness, the story of Harry Potter is over, but the fans keep it alive. I do feel sorry for the poor Frankenstein’s Monster though, hopefully he’ll be back. The final scene left me a little confused, how did Pullman slashing that one dude effect all the others? Is it because they’ve all read Tommy Taylor? Has Pullman killed everyone who ever read the books?

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand