Advertisement

The Unwritten #30 (Too big to flush Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 77 posts
Title: Shitlord

The Unwritten #30 (Too big to flush Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:22 am

A very strong issue, the story of Milton/The Tinker was really rather tragic and provides an interesting parallel to Tom’s own life, and while I think we can assume Milton is dead, he’s gone to Hades, I reckon he’ll pop back up at just the right moment in order to save Tom’s bacon at some point. I also really liked everybody’s interactions with Frankenstein, or ‘The Creature’ as he prefers to be called, is he officially a part of Tom’s entourage now? The ending was great, Tom is pissed off, and the next arc is going to be an epic, I mean, with a title like ‘Tommy Taylor and the War Of The Worlds’ how could it not be?

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand