Advertisement

Thunderbolts #163.1 (Nuke this Fool! Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 77 posts
Title: Shitlord

Thunderbolts #163.1 (Nuke this Fool! Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:25 am

Another good issue, while I’m more interesting in what the Thunderbolts stuck in the past are doing, it was cool to see Luke Cage back in the book and fighting demons. This issue did what these ‘Point One’ books are supposed to do and laid out the history of the Tbolts for new readers, and I really enjoyed the flashback to the formation of the original team, those were damn good comics back in the day. The art from Declan Shalvey was really strong and there were some cool guest-appearances from the likes of Spider-Man and Valkyrie. I’m not sure exactly where Jeff Parker is taking all of this time-travel madness, but I’m along for the ride.

Advertisement

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 398 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Re: Thunderbolts #163.1 (Nuke this Fool! Spoilers)

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:03 pm

I loved the fact that this issue was a spotlight on Songbird. She's easily my favourite member of the team. I also agree with you about the flashbacks -- great memories. :)

Finally, the last few pages were great and a good explanation about how the T-Bolts are going to find their time lost ex-teammates and HQ.

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand