Advertisement

Thunderbolts #165 (Old-School Getaway Rocket Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Thunderbolts #165 (Old-School Getaway Rocket Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:01 pm

This little jaunt through time is turning into a lot of fun. Kev Walker’s art is on top form, the team is small enough for everyone to get plenty of the spotlight shone upon them. I especially liked Satana in this issue, her weird sex scene with Namor was just fucked up. I wonder where this is going, is she pregnant with a demon Sub-Mariner baby? I also liked how Parker used the time-travel to have a little fun, and make the Thunderbolts an inspiration for Cap to defeat the Axis, it’s wild stuff. And of course any comic with a zeppelin in it is automatically brilliant.

Advertisement

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 324 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Re: Thunderbolts #165 (Old-School Getaway Rocket Spoilers)

Postby e_galston » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:08 am

i liked the fact that Moonstone named Zemo..

The Bass

Liked in: 59 posts

Postby The Bass » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Dropped. Idiotic story, and, I don't know whether its the new inker or what, but Kev Walker's art has lost the dynamism it used to have. I'll probably check out the Shalvey issues out of loyalty, but in the wake of Marvel cancelling so many books I like, this is one I can drop too.

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 280 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:26 pm

e_galston wrote:i liked the fact that Moonstone named Zemo..

I laughed at that too.

Thank you Troy for the sig

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 280 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:27 pm

Punchy wrote:This little jaunt through time is turning into a lot of fun. Kev Walker’s art is on top form, the team is small enough for everyone to get plenty of the spotlight shone upon them. I especially liked Satana in this issue, her weird sex scene with Namor was just fucked up. I wonder where this is going, is she pregnant with a demon Sub-Mariner baby? I also liked how Parker used the time-travel to have a little fun, and make the Thunderbolts an inspiration for Cap to defeat the Axis, it’s wild stuff. And of course any comic with a zeppelin in it is automatically brilliant.

I was wondering this too. I kind of hope not as I think Namor works as a character better not being a father to tell the truth.

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand