Sunday, May 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Sometimes true. Always authentic."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Tony Daniel Quits Twitter After Gender Politics Argument

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:09 pm

alaska1125 wrote:
It's a totally ginned up fake topic to generate...what? Righteous anger?

Lewis Black wrote:"That’s something you’re gonna…worry about now? You need a hobby! ‘Cause on the list of things we have to worry about [this topic] is on page six after ‘Are we eating too much garlic as a people?’”

:groucho:

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:13 pm

What kind of dude is going to invest an extended amount of time, effort and emotional energy on a chick just to to bone? That's the dumbest shit ever. That's like the opposite of ballin'.

Some dudes...

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:14 pm

alaska1125 wrote:
It's a totally ginned up fake topic to generate...what? Righteous anger?

It'd be an odd topic for a thesis paper.

"What are you writing your thesis on?"
"The Federal Reserve"
"And you?"
"The role of women in Shakespearean works."
"What about you?"
"Friend zoning"

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:18 pm

"Y'know Stephanie, every time you tell me about your failed relationships, I just want to stick my dick in your mouth."

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 pm

dairydead wrote:I asked my friend, who is studying "Women's Studies" in college, and she said this is really honestly a huge topic among feminists right now.

Go on.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:26 pm

Keb wrote:"Y'know Stephanie, every time you tell me about your failed relationships, I just want to stick my dick in your mouth."

"I don't know if I'm just really horny or morbidly curious, but I get erect every time you go into detail about them."

Richie Heap

FACEBOOKTron

Postby Richie Heap » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:56 pm

as he said that person's fucking crazy. Does character not matter either? It's not a sexist term for the reasons the previous commentors have said like, it isn't gender specific or in any way pejorative, but in any case what if Jimmy was being sexist? Do all characters have to be politically correct for the sake of this person's ridiculously easily offended sensibility?

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:22 pm

I'd hate to be one of those people that buy into this feminist stuff. It must be a kind of Hell constantly worrying if a word or phrase has been labeled offensive and stressing about that.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Every time I try to wrap my head around this one my brain refuses to comply and responds with erratic fury, like an angry flamingo.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:Every time I try to wrap my head around this one my brain refuses to comply and responds with erratic fury, like an angry flamingo.

Flamingoes are pink, and therefore female, you can't claim to be one YOU SEXIST PIG.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Punchy wrote:
Flamingoes are pink, and therefore female, you can't claim to be one YOU SEXIST PIG.

But it's homophobic to claim that only women can be pink. You've been caught in the ol' Catch 22, Punchy. Turn yourself in to the thought police and we'll consider leniency in your sentencing.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Punchy wrote:

But, having already confessed in another thread to drunkenly wearing a 1950s-style house-dress that one time, I probably meet the current requirements to apply for blanket immunity, and I should probably report you for slandering me.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:33 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
But it's homophobic to claim that only women can be pink. You've been caught in the ol' Catch 22, Punchy. Turn yourself in to the thought police and we'll consider leniency in your sentencing.

You just can't win, can you.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:35 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:

He truly is the worst.

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Keb wrote:Really?

Are feminists really that daft?

Ever since they began spelling women as womyn, yes.

leave a comment with facebook