Sunday, September 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Voted best hair in high school."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Top List: Comicbook Writers submission thread (last weekend)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:21 pm

After MUCH problems of deciding who to put in. I have FINALLY figured out a top ten. And I'm surprised the name Larry Hama isn't being thrown out there for that little book he did call G.I. Joe.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:07 am

Zechs wrote:After MUCH problems of deciding who to put in. I have FINALLY figured out a top ten. And I'm surprised the name Larry Hama isn't being thrown out there for that little book he did call G.I. Joe.

I"ll do it.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Sent mine in. A weird mix of favorites, and "people whose work I like/won't likely get recognized if I don't vote for them". #1 was easy. The rest was :smt102.
User avatar

capjr

cheese

Postby capjr » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:13 pm

The list is due this weekend, right?
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:43 pm

capjr wrote:The list is due this weekend, right?


You can submit one because in a nice Canuck.
User avatar

capjr

cheese

Postby capjr » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:24 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
You can submit one because in a nice Canuck.




Cool
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:21 pm

I've received bout 100 or so lists
User avatar

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:45 pm

1. Mike Carey
2. Neil Gaiman
3. Alan Moore
4. Garth Ennis
5. Jonathan Hickman
6. Jason Aaron
7. Mark Waid
8. Cullen Bunn
9. Matt Kindt
10. Robert Kirkman

This was actually painful to do....

Hab

ps guess I was too late :-(
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:16 am

habitual wrote:1. Mike Carey
2. Neil Gaiman
3. Alan Moore
4. Garth Ennis
5. Jonathan Hickman
6. Jason Aaron
7. Mark Waid
8. Cullen Bunn
9. Matt Kindt
10. Robert Kirkman

This was actually painful to do....

Hab

ps guess I was too late :-(


No, I'll accept it. I just cutting/pasting all the list this weeks. Tallying really hasn't started yet.
User avatar

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:18 am

How many lists did you end up getting?
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:29 am

Log-Man wrote:How many lists did you end up getting?


About 110.

Kinda nuts on some of them lol

It'll be a cool opc.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:44 pm

Judging from the lists that I've seen posted, I have an unfortunate feeling that some people like Hama and DnA are going to be lower than they deserve to be.
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Judging from the lists that I've seen posted, I have an unfortunate feeling that some people like Hama and DnA are going to be lower than they deserve to be.


That's a valid observation
User avatar

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:22 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
No, I'll accept it. I just cutting/pasting all the list this weeks. Tallying really hasn't started yet.


Thanks BK!

Hab
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:17 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
That's a valid observation


Damn, I have a feeling that DnA in particular is going to be painful to see. They were a pairing I really wanted to fit on my list but just couldn't.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Yahoo [Bot] and 45 guests