Thursday, September 1, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "*the sound you hear when PAC-MAN dies*"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Trinity War/Forever Evil explained by Johns. (SPOILERS)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:15 pm

chap22 wrote:no it doesn't. even Fear (/Boredom) Itself was better than FC.


I may be wrong but I think that the two events that Zechs meant were Avengers vs. X-Men and Age of Ultron.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:24 pm

chap22 wrote:no it doesn't. even Fear (/Boredom) Itself was better than FC.


I'd have to agree. I'd rather read FC than AvX and Age of Ultron. Fear Itself on the other hand, did have a good beginning and great spin-offs. The actual story after the opening? It blew. It was so freaking bad.
User avatar

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:31 pm

Other than the Avengers being complete, utter dicks that should choked on their own dismembered cockselves, AvX wasn't horrible.

I'm even far enough away from Civil War to appreciate...in retrospect. The story makes a lot more sense considering how the characters are portrayed now.
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:15 pm

I was so hoping the Trinity War would lead to Pandora undoing the New 52 suckfest but I couldn't get that lucky.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Does anyone else see Pandora and then calls her Zealot instead? Or is that just me?
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:26 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Does anyone else see Pandora and then calls her Zealot instead? Or is that just me?


That's pretty much what I thought when I saw her originally.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:28 pm

draco x wrote:
That's pretty much what I thought when I saw her originally.


:-D

It does make me wonder how other WildCATs are going to be shown in the 52. If at all.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Does anyone else see Pandora and then calls her Zealot instead? Or is that just me?


Aside from her cameos at the end of Flashpoint and the first issues of all of the New 52 books, Pandora really hasn't been a factor in any of the DC books that I am still reading. Because of that, I have simply been pretending that she doesn't exist. By the time that she actually becomes a factor for the rest of the DCnU, I will no longer be reading any of their books. However, in answer to your question yes, she does look like Zealot. :P
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:48 pm

Zealot showed up at the end of Milligan's fantastic run on Stormwatch.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Zechs wrote:Compare it to the last two Marvel events and current DC writing, Final Crisis reads like Citzen Kane now.


I've never read Citizen Kane. Was it good?

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:07 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Zealot showed up at the end of Milligan's fantastic run on Stormwatch.


:shock:

Now I'm going to get confused.

By the way all, this topic has gone out to the masses - http://kotaku.com/superman-just-did-som ... -730730122

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Grayson wrote:
Aside from her cameos at the end of Flashpoint and the first issues of all of the New 52 books, Pandora really hasn't been a factor in any of the DC books that I am still reading. Because of that, I have simply been pretending that she doesn't exist. By the time that she actually becomes a factor for the rest of the DCnU, I will no longer be reading any of their books. However, in answer to your question yes, she does look like Zealot. :P


I'm nearly there. :lol:
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:23 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Zealot showed up at the end of Milligan's fantastic run on Stormwatch.


She was also Deathstroke's sidekick in his series before that.
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
:-D

It does make me wonder how other WildCATs are going to be shown in the 52. If at all.


Well they fucked up Warblade in Superboy, Zealot was Deathstroke's bootycall in his book, Voodoo had her own series as you all know and we have yet to see Maul, Spartan, Void or Majestic-which may be a good thing as they would find a way to ruin them as well.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:27 pm

draco x wrote:
She was also Deathstroke's sidekick in his series before that.


leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 82 guests