Saturday, November 18, 2017 • Evening Edition • "Something about hobo piss."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Ultimate Comics Avengers 5

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:38 pm

spidertour02 wrote:I wonder how you would be reacting if the splash page was a headshot on Margaret Thatcher ... :lol:

one word: masturbation.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:38 pm

spidertour02 wrote:I wonder how you would be reacting if the splash page was a headshot on Margaret Thatcher ... :lol:

I'd be even happier!

But she wasn't assassinated and is still going, we've only ever had one Prime Minister be assassinated, Spencer Perceval in 1812.

dairydead

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby dairydead » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:38 pm

psst its a comic. That scene was supposed to piss you off.

Chubbles

Twenty-Something

Postby Chubbles » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Rape, killing babies, murdering presidents...now that's a bad guy i can get behind

dairydead

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby dairydead » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:39 pm

ITT: Spidertour walked out ten minutes into Watchmen the movie when JFK died.

"THEY CAN'T SHOW THIS!!"

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:40 pm

dairydead wrote:ITT: Spidertour walked out ten minutes into Watchmen the movie when JFK died.

"THEY CAN'T SHOW THIS!!"

Too soon obviously.

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Punchy wrote:I'd be even happier!

But she wasn't asassinated and is still going, we've only ever had one Prime Minister be asassinated.

I know she's still alive (somehow), but I don't pretend to know enough about British politics to even attempt to remember a Prime Minister that was assassinated. :wink:

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:41 pm

spidertour02 wrote:I know she's still alive (somehow), but I don't pretend to know enough about British politics to even attempt to remember a Prime Minister that was assassinated. :wink:

As I edited, Spencer Perceval is the only one.

Chubbles

Twenty-Something

Postby Chubbles » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:43 pm

If Red Skull is found out to be a pedophile as well he will be the ultimate bad guy

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Chubbles wrote:If Red Skull is found out to be a pedophile as well he will be the ultimate bad guy

Talk about getting skull fucked. :shock:

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Talk about getting skull fucked. :shock:

Read The Boys #40 for more skull-fucking

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Punchy wrote:As I edited, Spencer Perceval is the only one.

That's a pretty good record, all things considered.

And Spencer Percival is an awesome name. :lol:

skywatcher

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby skywatcher » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Thatcher isn't held in the same regard as Kennedy is. Plenty of people who endured her tenure as Prime Minister would cheer at her being portrayed as having her brains shot out! I think more British people would be upset by the Skull ending the Doctor Who TV series (it made it's debut in November 1963).

The point , of course, was to shock the reader by linking the story to an actual historical event. What I want to know is how the Skull managed to implicate Lee Harvey Oswald (Okay, not really).

Enjoyable hokum, as usual from Millar. I did like the way he linked that comment about the French from Ultimates Volume I, but note that if this were real I doubt very much if his throwaway line would be so well known that French Shield agents would hear of it.

Crazy that "Ultimate Comics Ultimates" also featuring Ultimate Cap was released today as well!

Alex Delarge

Post Whore

Postby Alex Delarge » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:12 pm

spidertour02 wrote:Putting a gun to a baby's head, having a wife kill her husband, tossing the baby out of the window, raping the woman, and going BOOM HEADSHOT on a President ... yeah, that's the fun of comics!

No thanks.

Actually, that sounds pretty fricking cool!

skywatcher

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby skywatcher » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Chubbles wrote:If Red Skull is found out to be a pedophile as well he will be the ultimate bad guy

Well, he is already the Ultimate (Avengers) bad guy. :P

leave a comment with facebook