Advertisement

Ultimate X-Men #3 (ex-girlfriend fight Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 96 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Ultimate X-Men #3 (ex-girlfriend fight Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:54 pm

It’s the Ultimatization we’ve all been waiting for! Ultimate Maggot is finally here! I jest, but Maggot was surprisingly cool in this issue, and hey, his showing up heralded Jimmy Hudson’s return to the fore, the flashback scene with ‘Kid Wolverine’ hacking up all of Stryker’s goons was great. Not much else happened in this issue that really piqued my interest, I’m not sure what Pietro’s plans are, but he seems so overtly evil that it’s ridiculous that Ultimate Obama is willing to work with him. Stryker’s attack on Times Square was a good setpiece though, I can’t wait to see the X-Men kick his ass.

Advertisement

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: AKA The Hidden Hands of Horror

Re: Ultimate X-Men #3 (ex-girlfriend fight Spoilers)

Postby Greg » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Tell me more about Maggott!
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

CountD: Greg, thank you for your insights.
Benderbrau: Greg: Unwrapping the riddles of the black man since 2006

Starlord: I swear if you were gay and I wasn't married we'd make the perfect fuck buddies.

Greg: I'd do many things. Coke is not one of them.
Benderbrau: Greg hates all things white.

Benderbrau: Emma, you could learn a thing or two from Greg. Greg does threesomes. That's bi done right.

dairydead
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 213 posts

Postby dairydead » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:40 pm

im so confused. the title is "ex girlfriend fight spoilers" but i dont see anything about any ex girlfriends in here at all. If anything these sorts of titles make the contents more confusing.
The Firelord to Hawk's Galactus

Grayson

Happy Pony Day!

Liked in: 1281 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:42 pm

Had Jimmy Hudson met Kitty Pryde prior to this issue? Maybe I missed something but it seems as though he recognized her but that she had no idea who he was.

Grayson

Happy Pony Day!

Postby Grayson » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:45 pm

dairydead wrote:im so confused. the title is "ex girlfriend fight spoilers" but i dont see anything about any ex girlfriends in here at all. If anything these sorts of titles make the contents more confusing.

He is referring to a fight that Rogue and Kitty Pryde got into while Iceman watched. Iceman and the Human Torch commented about how bizarre/sexy it was to have ex-girlfriends fighting infront of you.

dairydead
Zombie Guard

Postby dairydead » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Sakie wrote:
He is referring to a fight that Rogue and Kitty Pryde got into while Iceman watched. Iceman and the Human Torch commented about how bizarre/sexy it was to have ex-girlfriends fighting infront of you.

it probably would've helped to explain this in the article. If youre gonna do some lame gimmick, do it right.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:16 pm

dairydead wrote:
it probably would've helped to explain this in the article. If youre gonna do some lame gimmick, do it right.

Oh fuck off, every week you complain about my thread titles, give it up, I'm not going to change them because you bitch at me.

dairydead
Zombie Guard

Postby dairydead » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Punchy wrote:
Oh fuck off, every week you complain about my thread titles, give it up, I'm not going to change them because you bitch at me.

watch it there kiddo. I'm entitled to my opinion, and i never said anything bad about you personally, stop taking it so personally. Youre smart enough to realize how stupid they are.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:23 pm

dairydead wrote:
watch it there kiddo. I'm entitled to my opinion, and i never said anything bad about you personally, stop taking it so personally. Youre smart enough to realize how stupid they are.

I don't think they're stupid, and I think most other posters like them, hell, other posters have started using the same format when they start threads.

And don't call me kiddo, that I do take personally.

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 656 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:29 pm

Sakie wrote:Had Jimmy Hudson met Kitty Pryde prior to this issue? Maybe I missed something but it seems as though he recognized her but that she had no idea who he was.

yes they had, she was the one who told Jimmy who his real parents were in Ultimate X.

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 656 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Greg wrote:Tell me more about Maggott!

ultimate maggot - only one "maggot" and the maggot is his brother not a part of his body.

dairydead
Zombie Guard

Postby dairydead » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Punchy wrote:
I don't think they're stupid, and I think most other posters like them, hell, other posters have started using the same format when they start threads.

And don't call me kiddo, that I do take personally.

haha and you don't expect me to take you telling me to "fuck off" personally? you make no sense man.

I gotta ask though, are they supposed to be funny, or what? I guess why they annoy me is because they make no sense, you don't explain them, and they come across as trying desperately to be funny. Please sell me on this idea, so maybe ill have a better understanding.

Grayson

Happy Pony Day!

Postby Grayson » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:36 pm

e_galston wrote:yes they had, she was the one who told Jimmy who his real parents were in Ultimate X.

Ah, thank you! I was starting to think something entirely different was going on. Now it makes more sense.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:40 pm

dairydead wrote:
haha and you don't expect me to take you telling me to "fuck off" personally? you make no sense man.

I gotta ask though, are they supposed to be funny, or what? I guess why they annoy me is because they make no sense, you don't explain them, and they come across as trying desperately to be funny. Please sell me on this idea, so maybe ill have a better understanding.

I do expect it to be personal, because it is, I was telling you personally, to fuck off.

They are supposed to be amusing, yes, but if you don't find them to be funny, there's no need to be a dick about it, just ignore them.

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: AKA The Hidden Hands of Horror

Postby Greg » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:55 pm

e_galston wrote:
ultimate maggot - only one "maggot" and the maggot is his brother not a part of his body.

Yeesh. Crazy stuff. So the brother part is the mutant? What about the human looking brother?
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

CountD: Greg, thank you for your insights.
Benderbrau: Greg: Unwrapping the riddles of the black man since 2006

Starlord: I swear if you were gay and I wasn't married we'd make the perfect fuck buddies.

Greg: I'd do many things. Coke is not one of them.
Benderbrau: Greg hates all things white.

Benderbrau: Emma, you could learn a thing or two from Greg. Greg does threesomes. That's bi done right.

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The News Stand