Advertisement

Ultimate Spider-Man #9 (Who said there was a deal? Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 65 posts
Title: Shitlord

Ultimate Spider-Man #9 (Who said there was a deal? Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:58 am

Another very strong issue of USM, I just love visiting Miles’ world every month, and seeing the world of Spider-Man through new eyes. David Marquez comes in as artist for this issue, and he does a fantastic job, very reminiscent of Sara Pichelli, but perhaps a little bit less cartoonish. There were lots of great moments in this issue, Miles’ back-and-forth with the Police Chief was classic Bendis, and the stuff with Prowler and Scorpion was very interesting, it’s cool that we’re getting new villains along with our new Spider-Man. I also like that Bendis is introducing problems in Miles’ life at school, he can’t get away with being out all night fighting crime like Peter Parker could, he’s got to be in bed by nine! This book is a lot of fun, and just keeps on getting better and better, I miss Ultimate Peter for sure, but after 9 issues, Miles Morales is Spider-Man, and his book is kicking ass. I just hope that as well as the new villains, we’ll get to see Miles taking on some of the more classic villains, we’ve had Electro, but I want more.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand