Advertisement

Uncanny Avengers #5 spoilers

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 283 posts
Title: Self Important

Uncanny Avengers #5 spoilers

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:09 pm

I love how this book is now just a continuation of Uncanny X Force and finally the art doesn't feel like it's slowing down the story.

This issue is already better than the previous 4 in everyway except it doesn't feel like Remender has a handle on any of the female characters.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Advertisement

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Re: Uncanny Avengers #5 spoilers

Postby Keb » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:42 pm

I was like meh and I hated Rogue. The little moments between Cap/Wanda and Alex/Rogue were weak. The art was good and I like that he's picking up threads from Uncanny X-Force.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Title: Self Important

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Keb wrote:I was like meh and I hated Rogue. The little moments between Cap/Wanda and Alex/Rogue were weak. The art was good and I like that he's picking up threads from Uncanny X-Force.

Even at "meh" this issue is heads about the previous "guh"
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Postby Keb » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:59 pm

I dunno. When I read the first story arc all together I liked it a lot more than reading it monthly. This felt like a brief interlude and if the fight with grim reaper wasn't there it would have been all filler. It was very filler.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 789 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:09 am

Keb wrote:I was like meh and I hated Rogue. The little moments between Cap/Wanda and Alex/Rogue were weak. The art was good and I like that he's picking up threads from Uncanny X-Force.

This. I really like Remender but good God his Rogue is terrible! I am intrigued by the continuation of plot threads from his run on Uncanny X-Force (or as I like to call it, the good run) but I just don't feel like sticking around to see them come to fruition. Acuña's art is a deal breaker for me so I guess I will play the waiting game and see what people think of this book down the road.

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 101 posts

Postby doombug » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:15 am

Love seeing Simon's brother is creepily stalking him. Been a while since anyone played with his character.

T-Roy Space Cowboy
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 341 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby T-Roy Space Cowboy » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:35 am

Yeah the artwork completely turned this book around for me. I was on the verge of dropping it but stuck around and I'm glad I did because it's the only Avengers related book I'm enjoying right now. I just can't get into New Universe stuff in the other Avengers books so I am glad this one is getting better.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand