Advertisement

Uncanny X-Force #15 (Cyborg Ted Bundy Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 109 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Uncanny X-Force #15 (Cyborg Ted Bundy Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Shit got Morrison-level crazy in this issue. It turns out Archangel blew up that town so he could use ‘The World’ create his own little bubble world in which billions of years of evolution happen in a day. The science-talk was a little wibbly, but it’s certainly a novel threat. I enjoyed this issue more when the tattered remains of X-Force showed up and tried to fight Archangel and his cronies. Fantomex was his usual awesome self, and when Deathlok unleashed his psycho side and tortured that Horseman… it was just unbelievably cool. As was Psylocke shoving an umbrella down that woman’s throat. The stakes are unbelievably high in this book, and Remender is knocking it out of the park.

Advertisement

DeadFett
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Medicated and X-Rated
Formerly: FormerMember

Re: Uncanny X-Force #15 (Cyborg Ted Bundy Spoilers)

Postby DeadFett » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Another great issue. I loved the unleashing of Deathlok's inner psycho to torture the Horseman. I cringed when Fantomex asked if he cut his gums open. This title continues to soar with Remender's writing and Opena's fantastic art.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand