Thursday, August 25, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Putting the yellow back into journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Uncanny X-Force Revealed In X-Men Second Coming #2!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Mr. Poolman

Twenty-Something

Postby Mr. Poolman » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:04 am

ImageMarvel is pleased to unveil the top-secret lineup of the all-new, all-deadly Uncanny X-Force, making their debut in X-Men Second Coming #2!

In the jaw dropping finale of the critically acclaimed Second Coming, sacrifices have been made and now, the savior of mutantkind will rise! After the devastation from Bastion’s forces, the X-Men must band together and rebuild, but one group has other plans. When a secret society resurrects the feared villain Apocalypse, Wolverine’s brand new black-ops team is the only strong enough to take him down – by any means necessary. Be the first to get in on the non-stop, explosive action this October as red hot creators Rick Remender and Jerome Opeña bring you the all-new ongoing series, Uncanny X-Force!

X-MEN: SECOND COMING #2 (MAY100636)
Written by MATT FRACTION, CHRIS YOST, MIKE CAREY & ZEB WELLS
Penciled by TERRY DODSON, GREG LAND, ESAD RIBIC & IBRAIM ROBERSON
Cover by ADI GRANOV
Rated T+ …$3.99
ON SALE NOW!

UNCANNY X-FORCE #1
UNCANNY X-FORCE #1 BLANK VARIANT
UNCANNY X-FORCE #1 DJURDJEVIC VARIANT
UNCANNY X-FORCE #1 CRAIN VARIANT
UNCANNY X-FORCE #1 LIEFELD VARIANT
Written by RICK REMENDER
Pencils by JEROME OPEÑA
Cover by ESAD RIBIC
Blank Cover also available
Variant Cover by MARKO DJURDJEVIC
Variant Cover by CLAYTON CRAIN
Variant Cover by ROB LIEFELD
Explicit Content …$3.99
On Sale This October!

To find a comic shop near you, call 1-888-comicbook or visit www.comicshoplocator.com

Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 5,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing. For more information visit www.marvel.com

Source: Press Release

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:05 am

Stupid.

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:06 am

with Parker and Remender taking over books I read, Marvel is making it hard for me to save money
on one hand, neither writer has impressed me at all
on the other, they get characters I love

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:09 am

This might be the first Marvel book I buy in I don't know how long maybe, 3 years.

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:10 am

What's the point? Kyle and Yost's X-Force was at least entertaining. Remender has yet to do something as good.

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:14 am

Dragavon wrote:What's the point? Kyle and Yost's X-Force was at least entertaining. Remender has yet to do something as good.

FrankenCastle > X-Force.

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:14 am

AMS wrote:FrankenCastle > X-Force.

No, just no. :smt011

Zab

Postby Zab » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:15 am

pass.

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:15 am

looks like a decent line-up

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:16 am

I'll be getting it. I'm looking forward to it, although I'm not a big fan of the "Uncanny" part. It just doesn't sound right with X-Force.

mrorangesoda

FROGMAN

Postby mrorangesoda » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:18 am

Dragavon wrote:What's the point? Kyle and Yost's X-Force was at least entertaining. Remender has yet to do something as good.

Fear Agent, Strange Girl, and End League are all better.

Flynn the Pirate

OMCTO

Postby Flynn the Pirate » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:31 am

Remender sold me with End League. I'll definitely give this a shot... even if Deadpool is in it.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:45 am

mrorangesoda wrote:Fear Agent, Strange Girl, and End League are all better.

and XXX Zombies, Sea of Red and all those other creator owned titles that will never see the light of day.

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Dragavon wrote:No, just no. :smt011

X-force has been very hit or miss, and the Crain art hurt it a lot as well. New X-men by Kyle and Yost was a metric ton better than X-Force.

Kolimar

biny little tird

Postby Kolimar » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:12 pm

I don't like the "Uncanny" adjective for X-Force but it's just a title. I'll buy #1.

leave a comment with facebook