Wednesday, May 25, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "The Outhouse Universe will never be the same!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Uncanny X-Men #1 Team Fully Revealed

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

ThatGuyRoman

dINGO

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:05 pm

I loved Remender's team, from first glance. They all mesh together perfectly in style. (IMO)

This team (if it is in fact the full team, which is questionable) doesn't really mesh ... (IMO) but I'm not going to drop the book sight unseen because of it.

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Greg wrote:
Strict and I aren't falling for that given our low numbers against the enemy (you whities of the OH!) :x

Motherfucker, do I look white to you? :smt013 :lol:

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Dragavon wrote:Motherfucker, do I look white to you? :smt013 :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Dragavon wrote:Motherfucker, do I look white to you? :smt013 :lol:

Yes. :-D

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:37 pm

avengingtitan wrote:Yes. :-D

You're blind, fool!

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Dragavon wrote:You're blind, fool!

Okay white boy.

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:44 pm

avengingtitan wrote:Okay white boy.

I've been accused of a lot of things. First time, I've been accused of that! :smt005

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:09 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:It is funny that the entire focus is "this team doesn't work and is stupid!" with no basis and not "wonder what Gillen and Pacheco will do with this book and line-up" :lol:

Reminds me of the fuss Remender's X-Force got before it launched...mostly to do with the line-up. And now that's universally loved.

Gillen has yet to do anything at Marvel that has convinced me that he's a competent superhero comic writer.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Knuckles McSmasher wrote:Grant Morrison is a fucking tool that tried to ruin the X-Men as a spy for DC!!

Morrison's run is one of the top 3 runs on the book all-time. :smt011

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Journey into Mystery is very good. But that's not really a superhero book. His Batroc one-shot was great....but that's a villain book :?

Generation Hope sucks badly.

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:18 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:Journey into Mystery is very good. But that's not really a superhero book. His Batroc one-shot was great....but that's a villain book :?

Generation Hope sucks badly.

Agreed. There have been flashes of brilliance in Uncanny X-Men. But just that, flashes.

and there's been one issue of GH that hasn't sucked.

ThatGuyRoman

dINGO

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Generation Hope #10 is one of the best issues of anything X-related I've read in ages and Gillen's Uncanny is quite fun and got me back interested in the team after many years of being scared off by Brubaker and Fraction's runs.

He's getting me to read a book with Greg Land art. If that isn't trust in a writer, what is?

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:34 pm

Dragavon wrote:I've been accused of a lot of things. First time, I've been accused of that! :smt005

It's your English accent.

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:39 pm

I like Generation Hope.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:09 am

Dragavon wrote:I've been accused of a lot of things. First time, I've been accused of that! :smt005

You so white I can see through you.

leave a comment with facebook